biggums151

Deleting maps off editor

Hello, I deleted mods from the mod installer and when i go to the Emergency 4 editor they are still listed, also when i load the game and go to the mods the mods i deleted are still listed but have the green wrench as the picture. how do i completely delete a mod were it does not show up on the editor and the mods on start up?????????  

To completely remove a mod from the game, you have to remove it from your game files on your computer. You have to go to C:\ then go to \Program Files (x86) you then have to go to \WizardWorks or \SixteenTons, depending where your game folder is. Open this folder and you will see either \911 - First Responders or \Emergency4. Open this folder and look for your Mods folder. Open the Mods folder, here you will see all of the mods you have in-game. You then have to right-click the mod you want to delete. A dialogue box will open click on delete, this should prompt you to confirm that you want to delete this folder. Click yes and the mod will be deleted. Open your game and you will see that the mod is no longer in your mods menu.

Norm,