Maxon291

LA mod Hose cannon

Hi guys sorry for the frequently repeated question, but after reading the tutorials I can not make a combination of TLF+GTF based on LA mod. I replaced the water tender with another car, but not the prototype file remained the same TLF I did not touch. Then I made a prototype clone and made it a GTF and the model is invisible. But the editor does not display connectors, made like everything in the tutorial. In the game when the firefighter is given a command to attach hose to the connector, he runs to the center of the map and back. Already renamed connector to pump. I write with a dictionary sorry for my English.

Thanks itchboy. But I would like to receive a step-by-step answer.
For this, I will outline in more detail what I did.
In the original LAmod, I replaced the WATERTENDER with my car, but I kept the original names in the Models and Prototypes folders the same to make the work easier.
In the editor, when on the TLF WATERTENDER model, no hose connections appear, although I did not touch all the names. After that, reading various articles on this topic. He created a new prototype in the water_tender_hose_connections_1 editor and he GTF, added 4 children and named their connector 1-4, also in the attachfirehose file, changed the path to const char OBJ_WATERTENDER_CONN [] = "mod: Prototypes / Vehicles / 06 Objects / water_tender_hose_connections_1.e4p"; Help please what am I doing wrong?