Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
IAnimalLoves

Vehicle Texturing Help

Hhm, I checked on both of those things but it's still the same. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I just replaced the mods texture with one that I made? Do I have to go into some modler and replace the texture oar something like that? 

Yes just make sure that the V3o files matches the dds or the png. file.  Be-careful double check the writing on the dds or png. name.  Also try to recall the new texture with the v3o file in the editor but if it white model that means it not linking up with the dds or png file.    

example                     SRF, body, 0, 0, 0,  new_car.png,  517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 

Okay. I am having a slight problem with a texture in a mod I am doing. I have edited the .png to be (mostly) what I want it as and have it in the correct folder for that model and named as the path that the model draws from. However the vehicle doors do not have the texture on them, only the main body. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

On some vehicles, the doors are linked to another vehicle's graphic file.  This usually happens when a door is "universal" across multiple of the same unit (i.e. the mod has 4 Crown Vic, all with different numbers).