LiuLyx21

Better LA Mod problem

Hi folks, first time here. So I've been playing Yoshe's "Better LA mod" since it has more units (and bugs) than regular LA mod.

When I was loading a freeplay I saved yesterday, I went to the loading screen. Everything was ok until there. The loading time was insanely short, and after the loading bar was filled, yes you guessed it, my game crashed.

After my game crashed I tried again. Same thing. Then my computer was so bright for whatever reason. The brightness issue resolved after reboot.

Here is my dxdiag.txt:DxDiag.txt

Is this a bug or me doing something wrong?

DxDiag.txt

Try sending your logfile.txt as well.

My theory: The mod you are using has bugs with Em4's save/load feature. Its not anything with your system, but we cant be sure. Try playing default Em4 and observing if you encounter issues.

Ive also had to temporarilly remove your signature because it violates the terms of service. Its too large of a resolution and a filesize. Please resize it by half if possible.

From what Ive seen, nothing is wrong with your game based on your logfile. The game launches and closes down correctly with basic Em4. Have you tried saving and loading with default Em4? It is increasingly looking like its a problem with the mod you're playing and not your system.

17 hours ago, itchboy said:

From what Ive seen, nothing is wrong with your game based on your logfile. The game launches and closes down correctly with basic Em4. Have you tried saving and loading with default Em4? It is increasingly looking like its a problem with the mod you're playing and not your system.

Sure, I will try it.

On 2018/2/25 at 10:22 PM, itchboy said:

So I've tried my normal LA Mod and it did work when it was loading freeplay. It does seems like a mod issue. @Yoshe

On 3/7/2018 at 6:30 AM, LiuLyx21 said:

So I've tried my normal LA Mod and it did work when it was loading freeplay. It does seems like a mod issue. @Yoshe

It's working perfectly fine for me and other users, have you tried redownloading the mod?