Xeon

Resolution problem

Welcome. 

Today I wanted to play emergency 4, but after the game was launched I encountered an unusual problem with resolution. Namely, yesterday I still had a full screen during the emergency 4 game, and today after the game was started, the screen looks as if it had been trimmed from the right and left sides by half. I just want to add that I didn't change anything in the graphics settings of the game and it is set as recently as last time, where everything worked properly. If any of you write to uninstall the game, I would like to say that I have already done so and it has not produced a result. The game is original purchased on the Steam platform and all system requirements are fulfilled. I also include a screenshot as proof of the problem. 

I made a screen shot using a screenshot through the windows "print screen", so please do not pay attention to the system options only on the black bars on the left and right of the screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/uyMFP

I greet and wish you a nice day.

Go ahead and navigate to your main EM4/911:FR Directory. Once there, find a file named "em4.cfg", it'll be the only file with File Type "CFG File". Once in there, do the following;

Check your current resolution via googling a screen resolution site or checking control management. (if you already know it, then skip this)

With em4.cfg open. look for these two lines
    <var name="r_xres" value="1920" />
    <var name="r_yres" value="1080" />

This controls the resolution of EM4/911:FR and will modify the resolution to what you set, but if you set it wrong, you will crash to desktop after running it, so set it right.