adog97

Bushton Mod RELOADED! V4.0 [WIP] [Download Available]

As many of you know Starm the creator of the Bushton mod is no longer working on the mod and has not for some time. This is my favorite mod and I am going to continue development I have already fixed a few bugs and added new features check back in early February 2018 for the first version of Bushton Reloaded!

Bushton is a FICTIONAL town that is protected by a part time/ volunteer fire department,
Greendale County Fire Department, and Bushton police dept.

I have fixed a few issues with the Bushton mod like missing models and added some replaced some vehicles and fixed a lot of naming issues i will continue to work and improve on my favorite mod enjoy and please report any issues/ suggestions.

Bushton 4.0 change log

V4.0
Mass casualty unit now has person models
Medic 1 now has person models
Medic 1 now has parking by hospital
Volunteer station 3 has traded Rescue 2 for Ladder 10
RAC/Squad4 replaced with the Rapid Response Unit
Added new Bushton vehicle browser icons
Added Bushton mod text to menu and loading screen
Mayberry Fire Chief now Bushton Fire Chief
2nd Mayberry hospital sign replace with Bushton
2nd Chief Removed
Various fixes
Compressed multiple author files into one file

Know Bugs & Future Plans

*Vehicle not on map error message (will not cause issues)

*Station 3 Volunteers do not auto go home after call

*Some vehicles have lights on at start

Improve L10 and rapid response unit

Add new sirens to the vehicles

I will continue to improve this mod and add new features and fix and issues that pop up!

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nx564vsexjb9ddn/Bushton Mod Reloaded V4.0.rar

CREDITS:

*****ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S

BUSHTON MOD IS A SUB MOD OF MAYBERRY Created by: The Boston Mod Guys
BUSHTON MOD MADE BY Starm 0 - 3.0
                                       Austin 4.0+

additional credits in mod file

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Do you have the original owner's permission to continue development?

not at the moment how ever I have attempted to contact him and according to your policy " *If the author has since left the site, abandoning his work, has not made any contact, and all reasonable efforts of obtaining permission were not answered, the staff, on a case to case basis, may acknowledge the mod as a full version without consent from the author.  Reasonable contact WILL be determined by the staff and not by the particular member"

I have attempted to contact him on Facebook I do not believe he is active on this site any more and from his Facebook Post he has ended work on EM4 Modding for the most part. I have given him full credit in the authors list and take no credit for his work.

His last post:

Hey Guys, I have made the decision to stop making mods and youtube videos, It was a hard decision but I don't have the time to do modding and videos and it doesn't interest me much anymore. I'm sorry but in the end, I need to do what is in my personal interest. Thanks for a great year and 3 months of the channel and a year of modding. I hope you understand my decision.

I will keep trying to contact him if he contacts me I will let you know but however I do not think he will. I give full credit to him if there is any problem with this please let me know thank you and have a good day.

I see no issue with it whatsoever. You're doing the right thing by trying to contact them.

Now on the off chance that they do decide to come back down the road, we will need to sort out what's theirs and what's yours. You dont have to worry about that for the time being.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:54 AM, army*fire said:

Any specific map updates with layout or buildings?

not yet but in future updates i may change things

On 2/9/2018 at 1:11 AM, Firefighter Sipe said:

it's not downloading for me, it only downloads 200kb and then almost like it freezes immediately jumps to like 2 days 19hrs left on download time ???

i will look into this

On 2/9/2018 at 1:11 AM, Firefighter Sipe said:

it's not downloading for me, it only downloads 200kb and then almost like it freezes immediately jumps to like 2 days 19hrs left on download time ???

by any chance do you have DSL or slow internet?

estimated download time:
  • Connection Download Time
  • Broadband 1m 46s
  • DSL 48m 31s
  • Mobile 8m 52s

these numbers may appear different for you but that may be the issue i was able to download fine on another persons computer so that's the only thing i can think of. it may also be an issue with your browser/ad ons or media fire