army*fire

Minimize to Desktop

Not sure what the deal is. But periodically while playing EM4 (any mod), when I scroll towards the bottom of the screen I will see the game mouse and computer mouse appear. When I click, the screen goes black and then minimizes to the desktop. It doesn't so much crash and end the game but I am able to click the icon and go back to the game. Any ideas or suggestions? I'm playing with the suggested graphics for an Intel i5 computer.

15 hours ago, n00bingtarget said:

Is it set to FULL SCREEN or WINDOWED?  If windowed, when you click seeing the 2 mouse icons, you are actually switching out of the game to the desktop.

I am almost 100% you may have solved my problem. I do have it windowed and will try later to fix the issue.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, MatthewTRacer99 said:

I Have Fullscreen Turned on in the config file but it still minimizes the game

(I have emergency 4 deluxe edition on steam)

I think the deluxe steam version has a new bug that causes this, It happens to me now about 1 once every half hour. I figure I'll just ignore it since it doesn't happen all that much and it really doesn't get in the way all that much.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:59 PM, mr matt5432123 said:

I think the deluxe steam version has a new bug that causes this, It happens to me now about 1 once every half hour. I figure I'll just ignore it since it doesn't happen all that much and it really doesn't get in the way all that much.

I think they patched it. I'm not experiencing the problem anymore.