latex224

Question about EM4 Deluxe edit

Hello boys and girls, Merry XMAS  http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

I Had a question about what types of callouts or missions the Deluxe edition have? I saw on steam that Sixteen Tons Entertainment are gonna re-release the deluxe edition sometime in January.

Best regards 

and Happy New Year http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

Exactly the same as default Em4 except you get:

- Bird flu call

- Hail

- Vehicle rampage (car intentionally hits pedestrians)

- Traffic jam (only happened to me a few times, this event is possibly bugged

- Saboteur (very overpowered callout, they can actually destroy stuff like fireStation control panels, or wipe out an entire station's worth of vehicles)

- Sniper

- Missing person (personally my favorite because it can turn into a homicide call)

- Homicide call (make sure to use the negotiator in order to get a really fun secondary task)

- Broken hydrants

- Defective electric boxes (very overpowered callout, you can get up to 15+ injured if the game decides to be a bitch)

- Radioactive cloud (can be a pain in the ass sometimes especially if the cloud goes over another active scene)

- Zombie callout (only available on October 30 (real life date) unless you modify the freeplay.xml files)

- Fireworks callout (only available on Jan 1 (real life date) unless you modify the xml files)

• Like 1