TACRfan

The Westershire mod (WIP)

2 hours ago, djchill said:

Safety officer getting stuck in with a hose line there too.

Absolutely 

40 minutes ago, Firequi said:

Looks good, keep up the good work!

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, stockboy8 said:

Looking great man! I’m sure when this releases it’ll be amazing!

Thanks!

On 12/23/2017 at 11:53 PM, TACRfan said:

Hello all, I want to announce my new mod that I am working on, the mod is set in the fictional county of Westershire on the east coast of England, this mod contains many units and a custom map, I plan on releasing the mod in the first or second quarters of 2018 if all goes to plan.

I have also created a mock council website for the local government, rather than post pictures here at the moment (I will upload them when I get chance) I will post this website: https://westershirecouncil.wixsite.com/home

I hope you like the look of the mod and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I dont want to sound inpatient, just really like the look of the website, do you have any estimates to when the release date is?

On 7/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, lewispd said:

I dont want to sound inpatient, just really like the look of the website, do you have any estimates to when the release date is?

please dont ask for release dates as its against the emergency planet forum i no you are looking forward to it but you will have to wait for it like we all are plus if you have read all the comments someone has already been told to stop it be relaesed when the creator is ready so please stop asking 

looks amazing and im looking forward to it 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1