TACRfan

The Westershire mod (WIP)

19 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

He is busy with life so it might be another month or year

16 hours ago, hypnoticdany05 said:

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I understand that, and It's totally fine.

Yeah sorry for the delay, I have just been incredibly busy and haven’t really had time to work on it.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Yeah sorry for the delay, I have just been incredibly busy and haven’t really had time to work on it.

It's no problem mate. I understand how life is. It's gonna be a great mod, and that takes time. Take all the time you need.

On 02/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, MGTP said:

Hello friends. This is my first post on forum here! I wanted to ask.. Is there any plans for armed response units?

Thanks in advice.

If you have a look at the website TACRfan has linked then there is a few photos of the planned ARVs on the gallery he has created.

11 hours ago, Luke Hodgson said:

Hi, not been any news for a while. Any updates on how this mod is coming along?

Double posting is against the forum rules, as is bumping topics asking for updates. Please be more careful in future.

Mod makers will post updates and content when they can and when they feel it's best to.

On 10/02/2019 at 9:52 AM, Pottyscotty said:

Double posting is against the forum rules, as is bumping topics asking for updates. Please be more careful in future.

Mod makers will post updates and content when they can and when they feel it's best to.

Apologies, mate, won't happen again.

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have updated people on the progress of the mod. Truth is I have been burnt out from nodding and playing EM4 in general. When you are making a mod day in day out it just becomes tiresome and repetitive. 

My my plan is still to release the mod eventually but when that will be I don’t know and I don’t really want to give approximate release dates because of this. I have started to play EM4 again and I hope to get back into modding soon so hopefully I can post some progress in the near future.

thank you for the continued support and interest and hopefully you will see something more soon.

TACRfan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 03/03/2019 at 6:59 PM, TACRfan said:

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have updated people on the progress of the mod. Truth is I have been burnt out from nodding and playing EM4 in general. When you are making a mod day in day out it just becomes tiresome and repetitive. 

My my plan is still to release the mod eventually but when that will be I don’t know and I don’t really want to give approximate release dates because of this. I have started to play EM4 again and I hope to get back into modding soon so hopefully I can post some progress in the near future.

thank you for the continued support and interest and hopefully you will see something more soon.

TACRfan

Nice to hear you're still alive! Take as much time as you need, I'm sure it'll be great, and DON'T sacrifice your mental health for a project, I learnt that the hard way. Thanks for giving us a little update.

Few lil questions:

- Will Highways England have traffic officers in this game?
- Will there be any radiation or biological callouts?

- What role will coastguard play?

On 3/3/2019 at 6:59 PM, TACRfan said:

TACRfan

Looking forward to hearing more!

On 28/03/2019 at 7:33 PM, hypnoticdany05 said:

Nice to hear you're still alive! Take as much time as you need, I'm sure it'll be great, and DON'T sacrifice your mental health for a project, I learnt that the hard way. Thanks for giving us a little update.

Few lil questions:

Highways will be in the game. I actually have several highways vehicles that have never been showed off.

There will be hazmat calls. To what extent I don’t know.

Coast Guard won’t be playable in the first version due to it being a inland map however lowland search and rescue will be available.

On 08/04/2019 at 4:43 PM, TACRfan said:

Highways will be in the game. I actually have several highways vehicles that have never been showed off.

There will be hazmat calls. To what extent I don’t know.

Coast Guard won’t be playable in the first version due to it being a inland map however lowland search and rescue will be available.

Thanks for answering. Take your time, I'm sure the mod will be great.

On 3/28/2019 at 8:33 PM, hypnoticdany05 said:

Few lil questions: