TACRfan

The Westershire mod (WIP)

Quick update for everyone, I am still working on the mod but due to being busy with work I have been unable to get any videos/pictures however the mod is still progressing at a steady pace, I hope to upload a video soon.

A short video of a barn fire in the mod, please keep in mind this is a very early version of the mod. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Connzcdf said:

Great work TACRfan! With the stations on the freeplay map will you have a mix of wholetime/retained, or just retained or just wholetime?

Cheers,

Connzcdf

The station in map is supposed to be a fully retained station however in game there may be fire crews there if I can’t get a retained script to work.

• Upvote 1

Short lighting showcase of the Westershire Air Ambulance's rapid response vehicle with its new livery and lighting setup, i wanted to make a Christmas tree. The Westershire Air Ambulance is one of two air ambulance charities that will be playable in the mod. The WAA has one RRV and 2 helicopters and Airmedix has 1 helicopter and 1 RRV.

10 hours ago, tyley26 said:

do you intend to put ground monitors on selected fire and rescue vehicles?

I am hoping to make it possible to get ground monitors from Water Carriers, Water Tender Ladders and maybe operational support units.

I haven't been keeping up on the EM4 front recently. Then I come back to this! This looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see more.

Keep up the good work TACRFan! http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

6 hours ago, chivvy147 said:

I haven't been keeping up on the EM4 front recently. Then I come back to this! This looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see more.

Keep up the good work TACRFan! http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Thank you

43 minutes ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

looking good nice work so far.  Just one thing if you lift the radiation up or give front lightbar strobes radiation X2 it will give it a better looking effect for the game.   

Thank you, I will be working on the radiation on vehicles when i have chance.

Hey guys, quick update. I am currently working on the call out menu from the mod, it is taking longer than i thought and unfortunately this wont be released as soon as i had hoped.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you.

I would have screenshots to show you all but unfortunately I am just trying to get vehicles added to the call out menu which isn’t going as well as I had hoped but that does mean that there isn’t much I can show.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, CA1999 said:

And why may I not ask? It’s just a simple question.

Because asking for release dates is against the forum rules, the same ones that you agreed to follow when you joined the site. Not going to give you the suspension and it'll only be a 'verbal' warning, but I would strongly suggest you go re-read the ToS - http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/

d7BcORs.png

24 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Because asking for release dates is against the forum rules, the same ones that you agreed to follow when you joined the site. Not going to give you the suspension and it'll only be a 'verbal' warning, but I would strongly suggest you go re-read the ToS - http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/

d7BcORs.png

Ok, that’s understandable. I have re-read the TOS, and I can only apologise for the comment. 

Thank you for the heads up!

I dont plan on making early releases as i want it fully working before release, im not sure on release date now as i have hit some problems but it will (Eventually) be released