TACRfan

The Westershire mod (WIP)

Hello all, I want to announce my new mod that I am working on, the mod is set in the fictional county of Westershire on the east coast of England, this mod contains many units and a custom map, I plan on releasing the mod in the first or second quarters of 2018 if all goes to plan.

I have also created a mock council website for the local government, rather than post pictures here at the moment (I will upload them when I get chance) I will post this website: https://westershirecouncil.wixsite.com/home

I hope you like the look of the mod and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Really looking forward to this, I know you've put a lot of thought and effort into it.

Thank you and I appreciate the support

the amount off work you have put in to that website is fucking amazing man and if its a show at how much you care and are deadicated to this then I am happy for you and cant wait to see it so good work man

The county has just closed a deal with VW for some new ambulances, they are getting emergency ambulance, bariatric ambulance and a Incident support unit variants, here is the lighting on some of them.

• Upvote 2

love the lights and the fact their different on each vehicle and good to know the county went with VW instead off Fiat

side note they look great the models and lights are great man keep it up good work

Just now, superhuman568 said:

loving the ambo's, are those in replacement of the standard sprinters?

No, in the mod there will be VW ambulances along with Sprinters and a Fiat Ducato variant.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, n1x29 said:

This looks amazing just had a look through the website brilliant stuff love the disclaimer at the bottom too it does honestly look real 

looking forward to the release of this 

Thank you

Thank you, my plan is to hopefully get all the vehicles finished by the end of January so I can move onto another part.

RLC and RAF bomb disposal will be included along with a police bomb disposal team, the mustang will be included, mustangs are normally used as press cars but this is used by the ANPR intercept team.