Brandon Murphy

Fire Department City of New York (EmergeNYC)

v7vQHsb.png

Greetings!

After looking around and participating in plenty of Discord discussions, I've decided to open my own roleplay clan with a casual/strict approach. I plan to make this clan fun for people but make it strict as well (meaning we'll be following the protocols of the FDNY as much as we can). If you're interested in assisting with development and building up the clan with me, hop on the Discord here; https://discord.gg/vEHV89N

This clan plans to follow primarily along the gameplay amongst the fire and emergency medical services if it's possible to do so in a future release of the game. If not, we plan to expand into a clan-based around the entire game (including law enforcement). Obviously, I am looking for company officers' and company members. I have an idea how to how to have multiple chiefs (training, operations, general management) without ruining the planned rank structure and including the battalion number of the in-game vehicle.

Actively working on the website; https://fdny-emergenyc.enjin.com/

Recruitment tab is setup as well as the basic tags and permissions. I have positions open for Company Officers' and Company Members'. I'm also seeking people to assist me with clan management, however, there is no form for this -- simply come on Discord and talk to me directly!