FFwalker15

Adding more frequent calls to Fairfax 2.2 multiplayer

Yeah, I've never tried this as I don't do multiplayer, but this should work. Go into the Fairfax 2.2 folder, (or the folder of whatever mod you want to change) , There, you should see a folder named "Specs" this folder should contain al file called "fp_params_endless_mp" This file is how the game knows what calls to give players and when to give them. Open it up with some kind of text editor (I use notepad, I've heard WordPad works good too.). You are going to change the first two variables:

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "60.0" />
 <MaxIdleDuration value = "17.0" />

I copy pasted the variables from the LA mod so the current numbers (values) here are probably lower than yours but since were just using this as an example that will be okay.

Simply, to make the call volume higher, you are going to lower the values of these two lines. What they do should be self explanatory so I'm not going to go over that, But note that the values are in seconds, so a value of 15 is equal to 15 seconds. And like I said, you're just going to lower the values a little. so if I wanted a higher call volume, I would change

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "60.0" />
 <MaxIdleDuration value = "17.0" />

To

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "35.0" />
 <MaxIdleDuration value = "10.0" />  

From here you save the file and the call volume is higher.

However, in order for this to work in multiplayer, everyone you play with must follow the same steps, and have the same exact values. I recommend modifying the file yourself, and then sending it to yours friends to download and replace their files with.