Fearguy1234

All other mods work except Bieberfelde Mod 1.2

My specs are paper clipped into the bottom of the page

So: I have been running Emergency 4 for quite awhile now, and all of the game, including the mods I have installed, which work great. I know how to use them, know that my PC can handle them, and have no problems what-so-ever with them.

Then, problems with Bieberfelde Mod 1.2 came along

I looked all over the internet and the Bieberfelde Mod's forum itself for answers. Many of the ''solutions'' that the moderators came up with was that the problems were with the players hardware, instead of the Mod itself.

That is not the case for me (The hardware) as I have run other mods before just like it, and they work fine.

MAIN PROBLEM: The mod loads all the way up to 50%, and even higher, until a runtime error pops up:

''Runtime Error!''

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way... etc...

What frustrates me is that the part of the box that gives the location of the problem (The corresponding folders) have been shrinked, so that I can't actually see what specific folders they are in, its just somewhere in the program files.

Please note: I have repetitively tried to load the mod in both freeplay, and tutorial (explaining the repetitive log entries)

Please help me if you can, I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

In the future, make your own thread for your specific problem. It is completely different than the one OP has here.

Did you spawn the antenna object in the fire department menu? It is literally an antenna object. Click on it to spawn the vehicles in.