kakaka50

Water Supply Problem

I have 911 first responders 1.3f. I also have the mod City Harbor 5.0.1 pack. I will briefly: how to remove from this mod limited water supply? or just delete the script? Do you have to go deeper? I'll also tell you where the scripts are, but I'm not good at modifying scripts. It is easier to remove them and only have to know which one and if there are more of them.

Limited water supply is where the fun is though!

Theoretically, you should be able to delete the limited water supply scripts from the game, however if other scripts or macros are dependent on limited water supply, you may run into some problems. Off the top of my head, you may have trouble with rapid deployment.

On 10/8/2017 at 5:00 AM, kakaka50 said:

I have 911 first responders 1.3f. I also have the mod City Harbor 5.0.1 pack. I will briefly: how to remove from this mod limited water supply? or just delete the script? Do you have to go deeper? I'll also tell you where the scripts are, but I'm not good at modifying scripts. It is easier to remove them and only have to know which one and if there are more of them.

You can find the script responsible for Limited Water Supply in \Scripts\Game\Command\ named WaterSupplyFreeplay.script . I do not believe there is a actual option to disable it in the script, but if you do edit the top 18 lines you can basically disable it without actually disabling it. Lines 6 through 10 are responsible for defining the amount of gallons on each apparatus (the more, the better),  You can set this to any number you'd wish to not require refilling as much or at all. Lines 12 through 15 are responsible for defining the amount of water taken per object/equipment for time used, if you modify the number to 1 per each, it will only remove 1 gallon per second or so per use on that equipment. Lines 17 is a main key to change, as you can refill 1500 gallons in 1 second if you change it to that specific number. Setting this to around 9000 to a high number will have your trucks refill rapidly thus removing most aspects of limited water supply.

8 hours ago, kakaka50 said:

Thank you. master captain TheAxeMan 33 explained everything to me. Just one question. in lines 12 to 15 I entered 0 will it work? What if I type 1 but I want to know if 0 will work?

I believe either 1 or 0 would work, if not, it's a simple variable change nothing major.