Paul Spain

N.F.S. HighStakes ColdWar Mod

Years ago I couldn't help but notice the abundance of ColdWar East Bloc vehicles floating around from various sites for various games that would work in N.F.S. HighStakes and also the handful that was made for N.F.S. HighStakes already.. Years ago after Noise on NFS Addons mentioned how it would be neat to have a ColdWar mod using these I have compiled over 5 years research and talked to the various Former VoPos and other former East Bloc citizens I have met in a collector's forum I'm a member of and also met some on YouTube..After my countless conversations and research to accurately make the police and civillian vehicles as accurate as the game alloows..I Present to you the N.F.S. HighStakes ColdWar Mod (started in mid 2011 and still continuing) When ever possible NO detail has been spared or left untouched in the police officers driving the police vehicles for each country in the mod. I have attempted to build the most comprehensive force to pursue you the player starting with old to what was the norm by 1980's.

D.D.R. VolksPolizei starting with 1950's and working to late 1980's.

Police Station:

3g7LXUH.png

1958 Wartburg 312 (I also have a station wagon (Kombi) of this in the works.

PEP8awS.jpgE9YNF95.jpgCiPUC1W.jpg

nHPVqXL.jpgsh1lPUH.jpg

The credits for this base car go to whoever built the Mafia Ikarus Mod (No READ.Me in it so I don't know who)

1959 Volga M21 (Purchased along with the M22 (Station Wagon) from TurboSquid 

TZLq6Rw.png3dNxEMO.png4PulR2d.png

Lada 2107 VolksVerkehrsPolizei:

efsl0S4m.png

Lada 2101 Zhiguli multi pursuit (thanks to Franknfurter for multible textures:

tgr9fM5.pngPWg3usx.pngSNFu2fX.pngDIY0Cnr.png

Lada 2106 VolksPolizei (base vehicle is Arman's from NFS Cars:ZwMiXDQ.png

Lada 212 Niva VolksPolizei (1982)

oa7dKF9.png

Volga M24 Soviet Militia GAI unit.:

wiojvYd.pngVq9MeP7.png

Lada 2101 Zhiguli Soviet Militia GAI unit:

7XtE2ny.pnguzWzd07.png

Polski Fiat 125P Polish Milicja (car made by modding Arman's Lada 2106)

NFSHSGame_2014-04-04_04-09-10-595.jpg

I have others but they are in the process of being redone and will be reposted later when done. So what you'all think? Neat eh? And a trip back in time LOL. 

5 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

Wow! I LOVE High Stakes. I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the era/vehicles/geography personally but it looks like a LOT of work was put into them. Well done!

Yes indeed ..And thanks to a fellow named Yevgeny (nickname Veg) who made a patch for the game to tweak it models perviously out of reach now can be played, He killed the poly limit in the game or made it insanely high if not totally killing it, That 1958 Wartburg is 18246 polies , For some of these cars you need that patch to play with them or the game will certainly crash after loading.