TheVolume

ZModeler

Hello everyone, it's me again

This time I'm entering another world (Modeling)

I started to learn

On the first day I did nothing with modeling but I lost hope

The second day as I learned more basics of information and guides

I did sketches * Accurate *

And I did my first Surface unfortunately ended up doing just the front of the model side then I got lost

On the third day I did something in modeling * I think so but maybe not *

I modeled the entire side of the car - and now I do not know what to do next how to continue work -

I would ask for advice * I want to learn * I greet everyone

I attach the picture how it looks now

It.s a Toyota GT86

Början 2.jpg

As my tutorial says. Select each vertice and move them in such a way that the flat model turns into a proper side portion of the vehicle.

maxresdefault.jpg

Check this out. Its a good angle for seeing the flow of the body and how it moves along the length of the vehicle. Wheel arches stick out a bit and the fenders are flared because its a sports car. Make sure the side body narrows a bit as it goes higher up.

86-gts-specifications-737x297.jpg

Note how the side of the car is from this angle.

Note that you do NOT have to follow the shape exactly 1/1. Just try to replicate it to the best of our ability. In Em4, only the most jarring features matter. Minor stuff like smooth curves arent really visible ingame.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

As my tutorial says. Select each vertice and move them in such a way that the flat model turns into a proper side portion of the vehicle.

maxresdefault.jpg

Check this out. Its a good angle for seeing the flow of the body and how it moves along the length of the vehicle. Wheel arches stick out a bit and the fenders are flared because its a sports car. Make sure the side body narrows a bit as it goes higher up.

86-gts-specifications-737x297.jpg

Note how the side of the car is from this angle.

Note that you do NOT have to follow the shape exactly 1/1. Just try to replicate it to the best of our ability. In Em4, only the most jarring features matter. Minor stuff like smooth curves arent really visible ingame.

I saved a part and now I can not see those red dots on the model what to do now
This happens when I launch the program

2 Select each vertice and move them in such a way that the flat model turns into a proper side of the vehicle
* How to do what function in the menu

3 I am inexperienced in this
I'm still learning but I appreciate your help