xanxth3

Other Maps?

There are a good number of other maps out there, but they would be a pain to plug into any mods beside the ones they were designed for. Try out the newest version of Winterberg and launch it with the configurator as it will allow you to pick from a handful of maps.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

On 8/18/2017 at 8:31 AM, CMCC626 said:

There are a good number of other maps out there, but they would be a pain to plug into any mods beside the ones they were designed for. Try out the newest version of Winterberg and launch it with the configurator as it will allow you to pick from a handful of maps.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

So winterberg has multiple maps? Why is this? I typically don't play European mods. Do you have a download link or know where to find it for the most recent version of Winterberg?

https://winterberg.wiki-mod.de/index.php?title=Taikapalo/Maps

This lists the maps that are distributed with the mod, you can change the map you play on with the configurator.

To download the mod just fetch the mod file on this forum, unpack it into your mods, then download the updater from this page https://winterberg.wiki-mod.de/index.php?title=Tools and point it at the mod file you unpacked, it should download the mod current version of the mod (assuming it still works). Then you can down the configurator and run that to change any settings you want (point it to your game directory and it will find the mod). You can also download the FMS tool and point it to your log file and put it on a second screen if you have one to see a live feed of what each units status is. There are pretty good guides on youtube as to how things work and how to get it up and running.

18 hours ago, CMCC626 said:

https://winterberg.wiki-mod.de/index.php?title=Taikapalo/Maps

This lists the maps that are distributed with the mod, you can change the map you play on with the configurator.

To download the mod just fetch the mod file on this forum, unpack it into your mods, then download the updater from this page https://winterberg.wiki-mod.de/index.php?title=Tools and point it at the mod file you unpacked, it should download the mod current version of the mod (assuming it still works). Then you can down the configurator and run that to change any settings you want (point it to your game directory and it will find the mod). You can also download the FMS tool and point it to your log file and put it on a second screen if you have one to see a live feed of what each units status is. There are pretty good guides on youtube as to how things work and how to get it up and running.

Wow didn't know some of the European mods got that complex. I knew they were complicated and complex but not like that. So can I download everything from that website? Like the FMS (idk what that stands for) and the configurator? And search videos on youtube how to install these items? I really want to install this mod now to look at it but I'm only familiar with .e4mod and .rar mod files

Also all the blue dots on the map what are those (wont let me edit previous post)? And is there both a winterberg mod for em4 and em3?

Edited by Pottyscotty
Combined posts for user

On 8/22/2017 at 1:11 PM, armyconrad said:

Wow didn't know some of the European mods got that complex. I knew they were complicated and complex but not like that. So can I download everything from that website? Like the FMS (idk what that stands for) and the configurator? And search videos on youtube how to install these items? I really want to install this mod now to look at it but I'm only familiar with .e4mod and .rar mod files

Also all the blue dots on the map what are those (wont let me edit previous post)? And is there both a winterberg mod for em4 and em3?

Yes. 7.1 is the latest for E3