U615TYoung

Creating a Mission for 911 FR

Hello All, 

I'm trying to create a mission for EM4/911 FR in the editor but dont really know where to start other than putting the objects I wish to use in. Please please please could someone help me! I also want it to work for me and my mates so the mission must be multiplayer compatible. I hope someone could lend a hand!  

Thanks All

16 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Take a look in the tutorial section, I believe there are a couple of threads on Mission making.

Yeah I have bud but i managed to get it all in game its just now it doesn't appear as a call its just there as soon as I load the map up so its all spawned before I get the call basically...any ideas? 

3 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Search the 'adding freeplay events' tutorial in the search bar. It should come up somewhere.

Btw, dont double post in the future. Its against site rules.

I have gone through that already It just doesn't state what to do once you have created your incident in the Editor. I'm wondering if there is any files to edit etc. 

No files to edit.

As to your issue in the other thread: Make sure the number is not already in the map. If car crash 1 already exists, dont make it again. Check the map and see  which number the car crashes are in. If the highest number you see is ccar_15 then your new crash must be ccar_16.

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

No files to edit.

As to your issue in the other thread: Make sure the number is not already in the map. If car crash 1 already exists, dont make it again. Check the map and see  which number the car crashes are in. If the highest number you see is ccar_15 then your new crash must be ccar_16.

I've looked bud and it still does it