Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
rachammer

Mack CF

25 posts in this topic

Hello my first topic here so be gentle...does anyone work on or have relleased a long Mack CF cab? i tried to make one myself but i'm thinking there might be one out there already better then this one (this one i made for personal use)

Mack pic 1.png

Mack pic 2.png

Yeah there was one awhile ago, in the mayberry mod. But if I were you I'd use yours its really good. Nice job on it!

Okay thank's for the info and thanks for the compliment! 

On 8/3/2017 at 4:07 AM, rachammer said:

Hello my first topic here so be gentle...does anyone work on or have relleased a long Mack CF cab? i tried to make one myself but i'm thinking there might be one out there already better then this one (this one i made for personal use)

The other Mack out there has an open back cab. This one is the only one with the closed back cab. I know quite a few who would love to have been able to use this model, one being myself (for my FDNY Queens Borough Modification I have done slow work on). That's an awesome model! Keep up the good work.

the front is from the open back version out there but i remade it from behind the front cab doors and back to make it into a full lenght version just like the FDNY mack's. Since i don't know where to draw the line on the license since i used the front from the one out there i won't release it publicly but...if someone wants the semi finished one to keep working on for a specific mod and them self find take care of the license matter ...i guess i might be able to do that... i choosed to use the front from the open cab since i wanted to be able to use this one next to the open one and they look the same no diffrence in sizes or what not....

Also if someone has a better clue on this license of model issue please feel free to inform me on how to best handle this too not step on anyones toes...Or if you know who made the open back version and how to get ahold of him/her to seek permision....and hopefully be able to give this model to everyone....

one with longer front bumper and FDNY 80/90's Paint. Also bear in mind the body is just a loan from another model out there.....

Mack pic 1.png

Mack pic 2.png

does anyone know who made the open back mack cf out there? And how to contact that person??

Additional note to @rachammer, add credits to the elements of the model that do not belong to you.

19 hours ago, rachammer said:

A 70's FDNY version 

On 8/8/2017 at 5:28 PM, rachammer said:

one with longer front bumper and FDNY 80/90's Paint. Also bear in mind the body is just a loan from another model out there.....

That's really cool what you did with the bumper! The mack we are looking to use in the queens mod is going to be used as foam unit 294. Awesome work!

Okay here is where i'm at: i have contacted RD saarland and waiting for a reply atm. As i mentioned the front half of the cab is from the open back cab made by RD saarland. The back part i have modified to make it into the 6 seat new york cab. The back body parts havn't been altered in anyway by me and i have just put on to show what it can look like...i didn't intend from the start to release this but since some ppl like the changes iv'e made i'm gonna try and make it happen... My aim is to release a pack with the open back version and the closed cab version with RD Saarlands permission ofcourse. I don't wanna break any rules or step on any toes so if i can't get the okay it will not be released / rachammer 

Got a answear back from RD saarland and it will be released as a pack with booth with the long cab fire engine and the open cab version... gonna do some finishing touches on it before i release it. Gonna be released with fdny paint on booth the open and full cab one... and three or four diffrent paint Jobs along in a separate map FDNY 70's red, FDNY 80's red/white and modern red white Striped and red white stripe FOAM. 

You're not breaking any rules or anything. I'm just reminding everyone to make the credits more visible so that content authors dont need to step in like this in the future.

Posted (edited)

someone wanted a foam

Credits: RD_Saarland for original model, rachammer for quad cab conversion.

mack 1.png

Edited by itchboy
added credits - itchyboy

1 hour ago, rachammer said:

someone wanted a foam 

that is absolutely amazing! thanks so much for that!

Starting to reach the finish line of the first version. Gonna send a copy over to RD saarland before releasing it and ofcourse credits go to him for the basemodell.

It contains: 

Mack CF open Cab: Booth as original engine and as single cab.
Mack CF 6 man Full Cab: As Engine with short front bumper. And as single cab booth with long and short bumpers.
Mack CF Chilrden: Front flasher (single), long lightbar and short lightbar (FDNY engine style). And side axes for the cab. And tires.
Paintjobs included: FDNY 70's , FDNY 80's and late FDNY 90's/ FOAM 

mack 1.png

One with the FDNY small light bars and added side flashers in the front sides

mack 1.png

Moved your topic to the appropriate location: since it's a topic for a model file it belonged in Dev Resources. No biggie Just trying to keep things clean.

5 hours ago, rachammer said:

One with the FDNY small light bars and added side flashers in the front sides

that looks awesome!

11 hours ago, rachammer said:

now in downloads 3D section

thanks!