Oberfrankengamer

Amity Island Modification

On 11.2.2018 at 2:42 PM, Reaper said:

I like the fire station, slight suggestion though, if you go with glass doors it will really make the model pop. 

The station is not finished yet and is still being worked on.

20 hours ago, paleocacher said:

Looking great! I can't wait to see more. I hope you manage to get more old cars in there. I also hope my computer's graphics card is good enough for this mod.

We will look into that but because there is a lack of 3d models from old cars there will be modern cars too.

Here is the first screenshot of one of the battalion chief vehicles you can buy ingame:

b14c1a0b34262b9cfb3204dc849c9201.th.png

Authors: NNICO, RD_Saarland, Fire Dept. Boston, RK-1000

There will be multiple designs available that you can choose for your vehicles.

• Upvote 2

On 2/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, Oberfrankengamer said:

The station is not finished yet and is still being worked on.

We will look into that but because there is a lack of 3d models from old cars there will be modern cars too.

Here is the first screenshot of one of the battalion chief vehicles you can buy ingame:

b14c1a0b34262b9cfb3204dc849c9201.th.png

Authors: NNICO, RD_Saarland, Fire Dept. Boston, RK-1000

There will be multiple designs available that you can choose for your vehicles.

Maybe you could ask rihis to use the models from the LA 1990s Submod?

3 hours ago, paleocacher said:

Maybe you could ask rihis to use the models from the LA 1990s Submod?

Those could work, but they'd need to be rebuilt in order to match the level of quality seen in the other models. The reason is that they are models from 2009 which lack doors and have low res textures. They were the best for the time, but times have changed.

• Upvote 1

That is amazing. That is something that is not in other mods because they just focus on the vehicles, map, and calls but you go beyond that and that is why I think when this mod comes out, it will probably be the best mod out there. Keep up the amazing work and keep coming up with unique ideas. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

37 minutes ago, Oberfrankengamer said:

Yes the scripts hides firefighters that are upstairs. The only problem is the pathfinding from first to second floor. You have to position the firefighters on the stairs otherwise they sometimes won't find the way up. EM4 isn't really made for such purposes.

Thats more than reasonable. Its a fair trade-off for allowing the station to have functionality.

I have to say I am amazed, this look seriously good and I can’t wait to play it, possible one of the top North American or even mods in general?

Ok nice to see some more influence in doing EM4 mods.  This will be based on the movie Jaws area of Massachusetts Martha's Vineyard US?  Well this would be the color code for blue lights, simple Police Dept all blue front rear red orange blue.  Fire Dept Red some white ,  Ambulances Red and white some blue or orange. harbor master, coast guard.   Also for the events looks like there will be a lot of rescues ,accidents, storms excreta. 

This being a Island summer time could be a very busy with torus lots of active scenes some night life few bars possible fights accidents, house fires ,boat accidents, water incidents, robberies, medicals,   I see mission based I hope not like Wegburg 7 beta great work but to long and painful to wait for events.  Good luck with the mod.      

• Upvote 1

On 29.4.2018 at 10:23 PM, paleocacher said:

I have another question. How are you going to code "Bruce" into the game?

We are planning on adding shark attacks as an emergency call.

On 23.4.2018 at 7:42 AM, FInn Rescue 12 said:

This being a Island summer time could be a very busy with torus lots of active scenes some night life few bars possible fights accidents, house fires ,boat accidents, water incidents, robberies, medicals,   I see mission based I hope not like Wegburg 7 beta great work but to long and painful to wait for events.  Good luck with the mod.      

Yes we plan to add all types of the calls you have mentioned to the mod. There will be some wait time between the calls but you will have things to do between them. There will be no map change system.

One of the fire engines is ready:

b5f97fa82479a924335b6e71e89f6f68.th.png

Authors: RD_Saarland, Fire Dept. Boston, Montana Mod, Rachammer

And we have 2 new map screens for you:

ee3453690fb40b5e52df60c2106b317a.th.png1086e8b6f8d0a0761c142cfe4be1bebf.th.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1