Engine 14

What happens when you see a wrench image on your vehicle?

From time to time while engaged in major incidents, I occasionally end up with the image of a wrench in a particular piece of equipment. Once this symbol appears, the unit will not function and I know that this means the vehicle is disabled. What do I need to respond to fix this unit? Please forgive me if this topic has been previously addressed. Thank you.

As long as the health bar on the right side is green, it should still be able to work.

The wrench means that the unit has been damaged either from gunfire, heat from fires, or in the case of ingame boats, from collisions.

You have the option to get an engineer to repair the vehicle. Once the green health bar reaches zero, the vehicle catches fire and will explode in about 15 seconds unless you extingiuish it.

On 7/19/2017 at 0:14 AM, itchboy said:

As long as the health bar on the right side is green, it should still be able to work.

The wrench means that the unit has been damaged either from gunfire, heat from fires, or in the case of ingame boats, from collisions.

You have the option to get an engineer to repair the vehicle. Once the green health bar reaches zero, the vehicle catches fire and will explode in about 15 seconds unless you extingiuish it.

Thank you for the explanation. I will strive to move my units out of harm's way in future scenarios.  The next question would be, where do I get this engineer? Do I dispatch the tow truck from the "Technical WIndow" or is there a repair vehicle from the "Fire" Equipment window? Thank you.

Now, on another topic relating to game operation,  I currently have Emergency 3 and 4 versions on my old Windows XP computer as well as several other older games. Should it become necessary, will these games (Emergency 3 and 4) be able to play on a WIndows 7 computer? Thank you for your response to this.