brayclemsonman

Greenville Mod

Hey Guys, I need some help. Im in the process of creating a mod for my hometown of Greenville, SC. I know how to create the mod and get it to work. The problem is the base textures im using look so much different from the ones im trying to create and it's just to difficult. Does anybody know of any good and easy to use photo editors that I can use, also are there any good textures to work off of. I really only need vehicle textures. If you would like to help me create this mod please feel free to message me!

Here are a few pictures of the vehicles i'm trying to create

Greenville County EMS

Greenville City Fire Department

Greenville City Police Department

Greenville County Sheriff's Office

Also, I need help with one other thing also. With my mod I want to place ambulances parked outside the hospital. Can someone tell and show me how to make parking spaces at the hospital so that I can have ambulances appear there when the freeplay starts and have return to those parking spots after they deliver patients to the hospital. I am wanting to use ambulance03. 

EMS Ambulance.jpg

GCFD.png

GCiPD.jpg

GCPD.jpg

The best way is Paint.net 3.5 (or 4.0++ but it is a bit more diffictult).

The one thing you need to learn is to use multiple layers and how to operate selecting with a "Magic wand" with changing sensetivity . Check youtube for some video guides, i don't think you'll learn that, the best way is to practice.

Also i would advice that you download AA'S_Assistant plugin https://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/16643-dpys-plugin-pack-2014-05-04/