My bamp recently bought me the em4 disc version off ebay. I've always wanted to play the game using the London Mod, so I installed it. After watching a couple of videos on how to install mods, i tried it out myself. In the game menu, under 'Modification' it is displayed correctly however when I double tap to play it it crashes the game. I don't know if i have installed it wrong, if I am missing anything or it's just the game. I could really do with help cause it's FRYING MY BRAIN.

16 hours ago, Jake Williams said:

My bamp recently bought me the em4 disc version off ebay. I've always wanted to play the game using the London Mod, so I installed it. After watching a couple of videos on how to install mods, i tried it out myself. In the game menu, under 'Modification' it is displayed correctly however when I double tap to play it it crashes the game. I don't know if i have installed it wrong, if I am missing anything or it's just the game. I could really do with help cause it's FRYING MY BRAIN.

When you load the mod, your game is supposed to freeze for a minute or two. Then after its done, it should bring you back to the home page, from there you can start playing. If you do anything at all while the mod is loading, (mouse clicking, hitting keys on the keyboard, etc.) the game will crash. Hope this helps