Apatt7882

EM4 American Mods?

I see there are a lot of mods for emergency 4. My collection is currently at about 32 mods, however all of them are public mods. I'm really looking to grow and expand my collection of mods, especially trying to collect more American based mods. Most of the American based mods i have found, however, are all private. I was wondering what other people have found released or if anyone has any mods they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Like I said im only trying to grow my collection. Not looking to redistribute peoples mods or do anything with clans. All im looking for is to grown my personal collection of mods, primarily with american based mods.

Thanks,

Apatt7882 (Andrew)

Maybe its time to consider making your own mod. I dont think anyone's done Charlotte before.

Otherwise, its a patient wait for many mods that are slow or inactive. The sad part about the community as of late is that the demographic has changed. Those who know how to mod (and do it well) are almost always guys aged 18-22 who are just starting out their lives. They're living on their own for the first time, or starting their careers, and for others, college.

• Like 1

Thats why I would generally advise people to go into modding if they wish to see more content on their own terms.

Not easy being a modder when you've got responsibilities to deal with,resulting in most ppl being unable to assist, but I find that the ones who excel tend to be those who ask few questions and spend more of their time actually finding out for themself how things are.