DYLbug23

Major texture loss playing mods made by BMA and Montana mod

So I recently bought 911 first responders and I've downloaded several mods without issues but I downloaded the Montana mod and Copenhagen mod and I've had one major issue. So the mod loads and it starts fine but after five minutes of gameplay my game starts having major texture issues. The map will turn white or it will turn into the icons on the vehicle commands or will just turn into other map textures. The vehicle selection icons all turn white and the map goes white. Then when I exit to my desktop before I do a ton of numbers and codes show up on my screen then it exits, does anyone ever have this problem or know any solutions. Thank you very much 

For Montana mod at least, we've been aware of this issue. Most users experience a noticeable lag after a while and eventually texture corruption happens, culminating with a CTD. I personally experienced this issue even when we were making the mod, but right now Bama1234 is way too busy to do anything, leaving me with nothing to do with my limited time as well.

Copenhagen mod is a different deal. That mod seems to work alright (if you can download it at all) but there could be optimization issues relating to the vehicle.