CameronWoods

Northumberland Mod (UK)

Hello,

I am wanting to start a modification called Northumberland Mod. Northumberland is a small county just on the border of Scotland. We have 2 whole time Fire Stations, 2 day staffed stations and every other station is retained. My idea of this mod would be based between the two whole time stations, where one would be top left and another would be bottom right of the map with the town in the middle of the two stations.

The two stations on map would be Pegswood & West Hartford Fire stations, below are what units are located at the two stations.

Pegswood - x2 W/t, x1 RDS, X2 PM's, x1 ICU, x1 Water Rescue, x1 Station Officer

West Hartford (HQ) - x2 W/t, x1 Rescue, x1 IRU, x1 Station Officer

note; West Hartford is the HQ for Northumberland so a lot of group and area managers are based here too along with fire investigation.

I have already edited some vehicle skins for a Dennis and Volvo.

I already have couple of friends who will be helping with little things but i mainly need help with modelling or someone who would like to model for this mod.

All help is greatly appreciated. I am very keen to get this modification going. I will post images of vehicle skins later if it has gained enough interest.

Thank you for reading, feel free to ask any questions you have and ill try my best to answer them.

8 hours ago, CameronWoods said:

Work has not started on the Volvo as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may release some screenshots come next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, you modeling one from scratch?

• Upvote 1