Nahue Aguirre

[Released/Public] Argentina Mod 1.0

Hello friends how are you?

Today I present my mod in which I am working, "Argentina Mod" is a mod based on the cities of Argentina, has some of the characteristic vehicles of the country,

I hope you like my mod and have a lot of fun with it.

Characteristics:
32 fire engines
13 vehicles ems
28 police vehicles
2 fire stations
1 department of ems
1 police department

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8bih565nph4hbl1/Argentina+Mod+v1.rar

Xt0rH2T.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 24/3/2017 at 5:55 PM, EmC-Unit said:

Chevrolet Caprice de segunda foto es sin duda alguna desde Miami alfa mod, con premmision es única. Pero lo que sea. Es necesario añadir un crédito a BorjaXmusic por ello.

Mod ve bien Tho

Hi, if I forget to give credit to BorjaXmusic, thank you very much for reminding me
On 25/3/2017 at 10:06 AM, Matias Tadeo Rossi said:

Hola Nahue, Cualquier cosa Que necesites decime, te puedo Ayudar con algunos adj vuelve a dibujar
Tenés Pensado introducir a la Policía de la Ciudad?

hola :D, Bueno bueno, sisi como no, asi podemos compartir ideas para nuevas versiones del mod...

Looks decent, I'll download it and play it, will report back later!

EDIT: I like it thus far, a few unskinned vehicles and curious as to why on the side of the fire apparatus it says "Policia Federal". I'm not good with Spanish but "policia" means police, right? 

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:42 PM, Sociopath said:

EDIT: I like it thus far, a few unskinned vehicles and curious as to why on the side of the fire apparatus it says "Policia Federal". I'm not good with Spanish but "policia" means police, right? 

From my understanding from YouTube, in South America some fire departments are a division of the federal/military police in certain countries. I know the Sao Paulo fire department in brazil is part of the military police.

On 29/3/2017 at 9:42 PM, Sociopath said:

yes, policia means police, and federal, well, is federal. The Federal Police has jurisdiction along the country, in every provincia, (state in your case if you are from USA).