NFSSam12

Harbour City and Norway mod

18 hours ago, NFSSam12 said:

I have downloaded them twice, but there is no mod installer in the folder, please help

NFSSAm12, what the poster above means is the files have to be "extracted" with a such was winRAR. There are others out there, but that's the one I use and have never had any issues. It's free as well. Once you have downloaded the program, extract the package to a spot of your choice. From there, go into the actual program files for 911 First Responders, or Emergnecy 4, whichever you have. In there you will see a mods folder. Just copy and paste or click and drag the extracted files into the mods folder and you're good to go.

if you need me to be more specific or show pictures just let me know! Hope this helps!

On 22/03/2017 at 10:20 AM, aleovic5 said:

NFSSAm12, what the poster above means is the files have to be "extracted" with a such was winRAR. There are others out there, but that's the one I use and have never had any issues. It's free as well. Once you have downloaded the program, extract the package to a spot of your choice. From there, go into the actual program files for 911 First Responders, or Emergnecy 4, whichever you have. In there you will see a mods folder. Just copy and paste or click and drag the extracted files into the mods folder and you're good to go.

if you need me to be more specific or show pictures just let me know! Hope this helps!

I have WINrar however there is no MOD file in there

I think he might mean he's looking for the actual mod files in winRAR?? 

Your mod files will not automatically show up in winRAR.

The way I do it...If winRAR is installed you should see the file you downloaded with a purple, green, and yellow stack as its image. (Something of that order) just right click on it and hit "extract here". That will extract the zip file and covert it into an actual folder which you can then drag into your MODS folder in EM4