Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Tor_Laws

Norway Modification Revamped Support Thread

11 hours ago, Tor_Laws said:

Fake "updates" will occur as this site is broken. It won't let me upload the modification either. I apologize for this.

Can you give me more details as to what happened? I can try to resolve some of this for you.

11 hours ago, itchboy said:

Can you give me more details as to what happened? I can try to resolve some of this for you.

Each time I upload the new version of the modification I get the error "-200" and it stops.

This is a problem with the DL server that's been an issue for a while now. It usually happens on files bigger than 200mb for reasons that have not been disclosed to me.

PM me with the file and I'll see if I can force the server to take it in using my moderator powers.

Update is out (now an actual update). Big thanks to @itchboy for helping me getting the modification out on the site. I hope you all enjoy and please let me know if you want any bugs or have any suggestions.

Hey.
I have tried to download and install it, but get  2 messages
1. Error while decompressing data
and 
2. The mod package is corrupted.
All i got was the new logo for the norway mod in the modification tab.

8 hours ago, latex224 said:

Hey.
I have tried to download and install it, but get  2 messages
1. Error while decompressing data
and 
2. The mod package is corrupted.
All i got was the new logo for the norway mod in the modification tab.

Did you check the unit skins in game?

Yes. Only got the default vanilla vehicles and all objects to the new LA map was missing. Tred some  more but then only the standards vehicles from the Norway mod.

Ja... Først så fikk jeg kun spawna orginal bilene til Em4 på LA mapet men da var alle objekta borte, som hus etc. Prøvde ett par ganger til men fikk da bare de "gamle" bilene til den orginale norway mod.

I will look into these issues. The upload was fine on my end so this might be the e4mod file getting corrupted as it usually does on other mods.

Forget everything I just said. I tried the e4mod file that Tor sent me through Dropbox. The file was also corrupted when downloaded from there.

Ill admit I should have spotted this error last week but its a very misleading error. It shows the mod filesize at 324mb which is reasonable for what its supposed to be, but the files within the models folder are missing. All the folder paths are intact as other users have reported too, so this should help narrow down the root of the problem.

This appears to be a problem with the source file and not on our end. I'll be reaching out to OP to get the file reuploaded once again.

13 hours ago, latex224 said:

Yes. Only got the default vanilla vehicles and all objects to the new LA map was missing. Tred some  more but then only the standards vehicles from the Norway mod.

Ja... Først så fikk jeg kun spawna orginal bilene til Em4 på LA mapet men da var alle objekta borte, som hus etc. Prøvde ett par ganger til men fikk da bare de "gamle" bilene til den orginale norway mod.

I'll look into this further, I believe it's the mod installer that kind of screwed up while making it a .em4 file. It's a known issue that .em4 files may get corrupted.

I'll try with a .rar file instead.

While we're looking into this issue and trying to upload it to this site you can use this Dropbox link temporary. Tell me if you have any issues with it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja3lnn9pcfj1wo3/Norway Mod.rar?dl=0

The Dropbox link will be disabled once we get it working on this site.

Sincerely, 

Tor

Dropbox Works fine :-) 
But the Golf 2 unit (Riot police car) have the "new" pattern on the right front door and the rest is the old one. 
Just wanted to let you know about that miner "bug"

Dropbox'en virker grei.

Men politibilen Golf 02 enheten har en liten "bug/feil" altså fremre høyre dør har den nye uniformeringen mens resten av bilen har den gamle. 

(Bare et lite spørsmål: Vil du gjøre de 2 Golf bilene G-01 og G-02 blå som dem i Oslo hvis du skulle lage mer til  mod'en?)

Veldig flott jobb du har gjort med oppdateringer av kjøretøyene etc :-)

2 hours ago, latex224 said:

Dropbox Works fine :-) 
But the Golf 2 unit (Riot police car) have the "new" pattern on the right front door and the rest is the old one. 
Just wanted to let you know about that miner "bug"

Dropbox'en virker grei.

Men politibilen Golf 02 enheten har en liten "bug/feil" altså fremre høyre dør har den nye uniformeringen mens resten av bilen har den gamle. 

(Bare et lite spørsmål: Vil du gjøre de 2 Golf bilene G-01 og G-02 blå som dem i Oslo hvis du skulle lage mer til  mod'en?)

Veldig flott jobb du har gjort med oppdateringer av kjøretøyene etc :-)

I'll fix that under next large update

• Like 1