Tor_Laws

Norway Modification Revamped Support Thread

8 hours ago, latex224 said:

Hey.
I have tried to download and install it, but get  2 messages
1. Error while decompressing data
and 
2. The mod package is corrupted.
All i got was the new logo for the norway mod in the modification tab.

Did you check the unit skins in game?

Yes. Only got the default vanilla vehicles and all objects to the new LA map was missing. Tred some  more but then only the standards vehicles from the Norway mod.

Ja... Først så fikk jeg kun spawna orginal bilene til Em4 på LA mapet men da var alle objekta borte, som hus etc. Prøvde ett par ganger til men fikk da bare de "gamle" bilene til den orginale norway mod.

I will look into these issues. The upload was fine on my end so this might be the e4mod file getting corrupted as it usually does on other mods.

Forget everything I just said. I tried the e4mod file that Tor sent me through Dropbox. The file was also corrupted when downloaded from there.

Ill admit I should have spotted this error last week but its a very misleading error. It shows the mod filesize at 324mb which is reasonable for what its supposed to be, but the files within the models folder are missing. All the folder paths are intact as other users have reported too, so this should help narrow down the root of the problem.

This appears to be a problem with the source file and not on our end. I'll be reaching out to OP to get the file reuploaded once again.

13 hours ago, latex224 said:

Yes. Only got the default vanilla vehicles and all objects to the new LA map was missing. Tred some  more but then only the standards vehicles from the Norway mod.

Ja... Først så fikk jeg kun spawna orginal bilene til Em4 på LA mapet men da var alle objekta borte, som hus etc. Prøvde ett par ganger til men fikk da bare de "gamle" bilene til den orginale norway mod.

I'll look into this further, I believe it's the mod installer that kind of screwed up while making it a .em4 file. It's a known issue that .em4 files may get corrupted.

I'll try with a .rar file instead.

While we're looking into this issue and trying to upload it to this site you can use this Dropbox link temporary. Tell me if you have any issues with it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja3lnn9pcfj1wo3/Norway Mod.rar?dl=0

The Dropbox link will be disabled once we get it working on this site.

Sincerely, 

Tor

• Upvote 1

Dropbox Works fine :-) 
But the Golf 2 unit (Riot police car) have the "new" pattern on the right front door and the rest is the old one. 
Just wanted to let you know about that miner "bug"

Dropbox'en virker grei.

Men politibilen Golf 02 enheten har en liten "bug/feil" altså fremre høyre dør har den nye uniformeringen mens resten av bilen har den gamle. 

(Bare et lite spørsmål: Vil du gjøre de 2 Golf bilene G-01 og G-02 blå som dem i Oslo hvis du skulle lage mer til  mod'en?)

Veldig flott jobb du har gjort med oppdateringer av kjøretøyene etc :-)

2 hours ago, latex224 said:

Dropbox Works fine :-) 
But the Golf 2 unit (Riot police car) have the "new" pattern on the right front door and the rest is the old one. 
Just wanted to let you know about that miner "bug"

Dropbox'en virker grei.

Men politibilen Golf 02 enheten har en liten "bug/feil" altså fremre høyre dør har den nye uniformeringen mens resten av bilen har den gamle. 

(Bare et lite spørsmål: Vil du gjøre de 2 Golf bilene G-01 og G-02 blå som dem i Oslo hvis du skulle lage mer til  mod'en?)

Veldig flott jobb du har gjort med oppdateringer av kjøretøyene etc :-)

I'll fix that under next large update

• Like 1

On 25-12-2018 at 1:32 AM, itchboy said:

I've been trying to reupload it on behalf of Tor_Laws but I either get busy or my internet times the download out.

Ill be around for the holidays so I hope to get it done today or tomorrow.

Merry Christmas ya'll.

Any change you have uploaded it already?

13 hours ago, IvaVPK said:

Well...I downloaded all 3 files and added them to one, but its still just like old one mod. No changes. 

You sure? Fire department got new skins and few skin changes for police as well. Bug fixes and now a thumbnail.

On 11.1.2019 at 5:43 PM, IvaVPK said:

Yeah i just downloaded 3 files and made them to one file and transfered that to mods folder and yeah. I didnt see any new vehicle skins 

That's very weird. Can you take a screenshot so I can see?