Tor_Laws

Norway Modification Revamped Support Thread

On 9.3.2017 at 9:49 PM, latex224 said:

Is that mercedes in the reuploaded mod? Er merca med i modden

On 9.3.2017 at 9:49 PM, latex224 said:

Is that mercedes in the reuploaded mod? Er merca med i modden

I am not sure, but I think so. Jeg er ikke sikker men jeg tror det.

-Tor

6 hours ago, Sondreen said:

Can't seem to see the Mercedes in this one, nor the Mega-link in the original thread. Any idea where I can get it? :o

Check Emergency 4>big mods>Norway Mod reupload>download and you get the mod, thank you.

-Tor

7 hours ago, TorMedHammeren1 said:

Check Emergency 4>big mods>Norway Mod reupload>download and you get the mod, thank you.

-Tor

Weird, downloaded it already, wasn't showing tho. I'll try once again, thanks

22 minutes ago, TorMedHammeren1 said:

Its a .Rar file, made your Pc cant handle the File?

Oh, no, I installed the mod, wasn't showing the new vehicles tho. Might have had an old .rar-file conflicting or something. Reinstalling in a min.

1 hour ago, Sondreen said:

Oh, no, I installed the mod, wasn't showing the new vehicles tho. Might have had an old .rar-file conflicting or something. Reinstalling in a min.

Alright, tell me if it still wont work.

-Tor 

7 hours ago, TorMedHammeren1 said:

Alright, tell me if it still wont work.

-Tor 

Still can't find it, checked IG, editor and also looked through the files. All vehicles except the four new ones (correctly skinned Vito, Passat and also the new Mercedes and Chev) is in it.

4 hours ago, Sondreen said:

Still can't find it, checked IG, editor and also looked through the files. All vehicles except the four new ones (correctly skinned Vito, Passat and also the new Mercedes and Chev) is in it.

Right, its a reupload of the original mod. Because the link for download was expired and it were outdated, but I never got the newest version. So I am sorry but the newest car are not there.

1 minute ago, TorMedHammeren1 said:

Right, its a reupload of the original mod. Because the link for download was expired and it were outdated, but I never got the newest version. So I am sorry but the newest car are not there.

Ah, shame, thanks for uploading anyways!

Just want to leave a big thanks to all of you that have been keeping this mod alive up until a certain point. I don't think I will work on it again due to all the files that where lost and that the game has gotten so old. Me, myself haven't been playing this game for years, just bought it yesterday again just to play Norway Mod one more time. I had a blast playing it to.

With that I also will give anyone that wants it, permission to rework this mod. As long as anyone deserving credit is given credit. Me included http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png I don't want to be completely forgotten, after all. It's my work that layed the foundation. But as said, if anyone wants to redo it. Add or whatever, units etc etc to it. Make the 2.0 version, you can. 

With regards,

chrisblaalid

• Like 2

On 18.6.2018 at 8:34 AM, chrisblaalid said:

Just want to leave a big thanks to all of you that have been keeping this mod alive up until a certain point. I don't think I will work on it again due to all the files that where lost and that the game has gotten so old. Me, myself haven't been playing this game for years, just bought it yesterday again just to play Norway Mod one more time. I had a blast playing it to.

With that I also will give anyone that wants it, permission to rework this mod. As long as anyone deserving credit is given credit. Me included http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png I don't want to be completely forgotten, after all. It's my work that layed the foundation. But as said, if anyone wants to redo it. Add or whatever, units etc etc to it. Make the 2.0 version, you can. 

With regards,

chrisblaalid

What a honor having the game creator commenting, I will never forget your great work.

Hei Tor!
har lasted ned filen, men "modinstaller" nekter å finne filen. Aner du hva som gjør dette?
den nedlastede filtypen  er .rar, mens modinstaller leter etter en egen filtype som den kaller så fint for "emergency 4 mod packages"...

det skal nevnes at jeg aldri har drevet med mods til Emergency 4 før, men har vert litt innom det fra diverse andre spill..

On 17.10.2018 at 8:49 PM, Fredrikken said:

Hei Tor!
har lasted ned filen, men "modinstaller" nekter å finne filen. Aner du hva som gjør dette?
den nedlastede filtypen  er .rar, mens modinstaller leter etter en egen filtype som den kaller så fint for "emergency 4 mod packages"...

det skal nevnes at jeg aldri har drevet med mods til Emergency 4 før, men har vert litt innom det fra diverse andre spill..

Hei Fredrikken!

Måten jeg har lastet opp filen gjør at du ikke kan bruke «modinstalleren». Alt du trenger å gjøre er å gå til de lokale filene til spillet, og i mappen som heter "Mods". Dra mappen som er inni i .rar filen inni i Mods mappen og den er ferdig installert.

Beklager for sent svar.

On 30.10.2018 at 10:53 PM, Fredrikken said:

Tusen takk for svar!
har spilt modden et par timer nå, og er imponert over arbeidet du har lagt inn i det!
helt nydelig!

Blir en ny oppdatering med nye skins for brannvesnet og nye k9 unit.

• Like 1