ThinBlueLineKY4

Armyconrad's Showroom/Downloadable Items

So everyone, I have recently decided to make a showroom of my own and post download links to some of the model packs such as cab swaps and variants of models. suggestions are also welcomed. As a start here are some cab swaps I did for boyscoutnews recently.

credits: maybery mack cab, chicago fire mod truck 81 body; chicago fire mod squad 5 body, fdny satellite mack cab. i plan on doing my cab swap tutorial soon.

LIST OF PACKS I HOPE TO MAKE:

Spoiler

Mack Cab-Swap Pack:

Progress: 0% / Will Include (see spoiler; list not final*):

Spoiler

Mack CF Pumper

Mack CF Ladder

Mack CF Walk-Around Rescue

Mack CF Walk-In Rescue

Mack MC Pumper

Mack MC Ladder

Mack MC Walk-Around Rescue

Mack MC Walk-In Rescue

Mack MC Tanker

Possibly a Mack CF Tanker

Seagrave "No-Grille" Variant Pack

Spoiler

Seagrave "Marauder I" Variant Pack

Spoiler

Seagrave "Marauder II & Attacker HD" Variant Pack

Spoiler

IMG_8479.JPG

IMG_8480.JPG

IMG_8475.JPG

IMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8482.JPG

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fire Dept. Boston said:

Nice Rigs, I like the Mack Ladder.. It`s a typical badass rig.
Can I make a advice? Could you use fraps? With that programm you can make better Screenshots of you vehicles.

I didn't take these screenshots. My friend who I sent these two took the screenshots. I usually try to use normal screen capture or maybe fraps. Dont have paid fraps. I use playclaw, but I think I could do the same thing with that software.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Two options. Take the screenies yourself, or, tell your buddy to get FRAPS.

Even the 'free' trial version allows screencaps. No bueno on video recording though. Get OBS if you wanna record videos on Em4.

Ive tried OBS before. it worked maybe once. next time I used it a got a blue screen. Luckily my computer still worked. I use playclaw free version, but it has a floating watermark. Might try OBS again. And I will advise him to get fraps. 

NEXT PROJECT: I won't be able to do a cab swap tutorial on this one yet, because of the complexity of all the stuff I will be moving and adding. If I do record a tutorial, it won't be uploaded until just the simple cab swap tutorial has been made and uploaded. But my project I will be attempting to create (by combining parts) a 1991 Seagrave JR 100' single-rear-axle Ladder Truck, similar to the one in the photo below. While it may not be 100% similar to the vehicle in the photo below (such as body may be a bit different), it will still look pretty similar, and the cab will be very similar if not exactly the same. This will be a part of a "Seagrave Variant Pack", that if I can get permission from the owners/creators of all the parts I use, I will release to the public to be able to use in mods (as long as they credit the content creators of the vehicle they use along with crediting me for doing the swapping work). The Seagrave Ladder will come pre-lit. Also, I might also add a 1987 Seagrave HB pumper, that looks like the one in the second image below. While the body might not be the exact same, it will be similar, and i will see if I can add a curve to the cab just like the real unit. Also what may be included are units similar to those in the rest of the photos. The EM4 equivilant to "Squrt 1131" may not have an actual Squrt on it unless I can find the model for it. Also, the rl "Engine 1134" has a lightbar similar to a Whelen Liberty and so will it's EM4 equivilant. Not all may be prelighted, but the ladder will be. (rest of pictures will be uploaded to an external image hoster and links will be edited into the post). Link to rest of pictures (and third picture is below not on this link): http://img.em-upload.de/album/dz

SIDE NOTE: If I ever successfully learn how to model from scratch, the units in the pack will be updated to be nearly 100% similar to those in the pictures.

IMG_8499.PNG

IMG_8500.PNG

IMG_8506.PNG

If you can succesfully take the Seagrave I did, and make it into a different one, Id be happy to let you have it. Drop by my PM (dont make a new topic, just use the one we already have) if you need help figuring out how to move the parts around. The model itself doesnt need to be screwed with, just move the parts around and change the texture so that its applicable to the different year models you wanna do.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Two options. Take the screenies yourself, or, tell your buddy to get FRAPS.

Even the 'free' trial version allows screencaps. No bueno on video recording though. Get OBS if you wanna record videos on Em4.

Well no one told me they would be used. I tend to use these models alot, Thanks Connor for making for making these