addictedsim

Gloucestershire UK Mod -STOPPED-

Major Update: Since the limited vehicles that is needed for this mod. I have decided to go and close this private mod for the time being and create a South Wales Emergency Service Private Mod. Thanks 

Hello guys, I have posted here before about a Gloucestershire mod but didn't get round to doing it. But here i am. Im quite new to modding and still learning so if things are off then please give me time. 

About the Mod:

The mod will me a Semi-Realistic mod based of Gloucestershire emergency services. It will feature a airport and will be on the map of the current Kent Mod. There will be a range of vehicles which range from Old Ford focus to BMW X5's. The mod will be PRIVATE so if you do see any models ect just remember it will be kept private. 

There will be a range of vehicles for each emergency service. 

This Mod is still under WIP. The images bellow are still WIP and will be altered next time its showcased.

All other units i have worked on currently are bellow *Please note the blue on the X5 will be darker*

Personal Request - If anyone is willing enough to make a model of a Vauxhall astra estate for EM4 for free please contact me as it would AID this mod since that's the main vehicle Glos police use, You will get full credit every time its showcased. thanks

Any advice is welcome - have a great day

20170219205749_1.jpg

20170219210758_1.jpg

20170219210816_1.jpg

20170219210952_1.jpg

20170219210959_1.jpg

• Upvote 4