bma

Agerskov mod 1.2 [Released] - NEW RELEASE

Hello and welcome to Agerskov modification. 

This modification takes the player into the everyday lives of a small Danish county, without any fulltime fire departments. One of the spectacular things about Denmark is that Falck runs fire service in 2/3 of all counties. To give this modification the right feel, we have therefor added three minor and one lager fire station on the map. All of the fire stations have to page in the fire fighters, which gives fires a fair chance to evolve, before the fire department arrives. Besides this, the recourses in the modification are very limited so the player also have to keep into a count, that once the ambulance leaves the map to transport a patient, only the local medical first responder is available.
This modification is a fun and exciting project with a brand new freeplay map.

The modification includes:

• Brand new custom freeplay map
  • New objects for added realism
  • 37 unique emergency vehicles
  • 20 custom personel
  • Advanced callout system
  • A ton of custom scripts

Download:
Version 1.1: copenhagen-mod.dk 

Em4Deluxe-2017-01-27-11-39-06-78.jpg 

Em4Deluxe-2017-01-15-20-28-06-21.jpg

Em4Deluxe-2017-01-18-20-43-56-38.jpg 

Em4Deluxe-2017-01-18-20-40-38-33.jpg 

• Upvote 5

Hi BMA

Very cool mod, i really enjoy seeing a common Danish country firefighting setup in emergency 4. The only thing missing is the "risikodimensioneret dimensionering" ;). In addition the part-time firefighters callout script(s) are very well made (including the sounds of the personal "beepers").

I have some questions/comments;

How du you call DEMA?

And i dont know if it is a error but i have had the gas explosion three times within i guess one and a half hour gameplay, i found it a bit monotonous.

Is it indented that only the fast response unit carry Jaws of life, and none of the engines?

Again, thanks for a great mod!

11 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

The files are corrupt  for 1.0.1 on the website

A small percentage of people seems to have that problem, send me a pm and I will help you

12 hours ago, JMol said:

How du you call DEMA?

And i dont know if it is a error but i have had the gas explosion three times within i guess one and a half hour gameplay, i found it a bit monotonous.

Is it indented that only the fast response unit carry Jaws of life, and none of the engines?

Again, thanks for a great mod!

The fire chief can call assistance from DEMA and another off map fire department. 

Seems a bit crazy that you got 3 gas explosions within that timeperiod, but I think that you have just been unlucky
And yes, it is very intentional only to have jaws of life on the fast response unit 

Regarding people's issues with downloads: Numerous users from certain geographic locations experience poor DL connections when DL'ing from the .dk website link. Has been a problem for me with CPH airport, CP 1.2 and also Helping Peter.

I'd advise reuploading to either this website's DL center, or an external link such as dropbox or MEGA.

5 hours ago, itchboy said:

Regarding people's issues with downloads: Numerous users from certain geographic locations experience poor DL connections when DL'ing from the .dk website link. Has been a problem for me with CPH airport, CP 1.2 and also Helping Peter.

I'd advise reuploading to either this website's DL center, or an external link such as dropbox or MEGA.

A friend of mine is currently trying to make the download links work. 

If he can't make it work before the 1st of february, I'll make sure to add it to MEGA.

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2017 at 3:05 PM, Murf said:

Great work on this BMA! Downloading now

EDIT: I lied, end of archive. Need to wait till the first :/

Getting the same issue, had the similar issue when downloading Copenhagen Airport back within' the first like week of its release

On 30/1/2017 at 9:05 PM, Murf said:

Great work on this BMA! Downloading now

EDIT: I lied, end of archive. Need to wait till the first :/

Like i wrote to the others. Send me a pm

First of all, great mod! Really nice units and map. I also like the incidents happening on the map, but I have one small note; is there only one ambulance on the map? When i'm having multiple casualties (traffic accident etc.) I have to wait for that one ambulance when it's available again. Perhaps in the next version to add more ambulances? 

So far, keep up the good work! 

52 minutes ago, ZH18-716 said:

First of all, great mod! Really nice units and map. I also like the incidents happening on the map, but I have one small note; is there only one ambulance on the map? When i'm having multiple casualties (traffic accident etc.) I have to wait for that one ambulance when it's available again. Perhaps in the next version to add more ambulances? 

I think the whole idea of this is for you to utilize the first responder too, I also see in a screenshot what appears to be an emergency doctor..? Not sure but that's what I think is what the purpose is.

4 hours ago, ZH18-716 said:

there is a box outside of station 1 that has 5 more ambos but they have a wait time before they appear on the map

13 hours ago, Westfalia said:

Hello would like to know whether one can double the number of police vehicles? Instead of four of each vehicle can alert two?

From our site, we are not planning any major changes in the police force. 

Atm we are discussing whether to include a secondary police car on the map, that only can be called during daytime. But other than that, we are not planning to change anything for version 1.1 

14 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

there is a box outside of station 1 that has 5 more ambos but they have a wait time before they appear on the map

Hotkey 1-6 is your friend. It includes all callable units(except Skibhus & DEMA. They are called from the fire chief). 

Hotkey 1: Fire station 1(the big one)
Hotkey 2: Firestation 2(The one with 2 units)
Hotkey 3: Firestation 3(in the middle of the map)
Hotkey 4: Firestation 4(Small station to the south)
Hotkey 5: Offmap ambulance services 
Hotkey 6: Police units

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fireballthefiredog said:

I am unable to download the mod, it keeps telling me that the archive is corrupted? 

2 hours ago, mihaimm1410 said:

I have a problem with mod,it says the file is corrupt,what can i do?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Contact bma for a working link via PMs as he previously stated

The problem some people experience, where they are not able to download the modification, should be fixed now! We have added an alternative download mirror to Mega, on all our popular modifications, so all players experiencing problems with the Danish host, can use the alternative mirror instead.

In case your favorite modification doesn't have a mega link yet, let us know and we will make sure to add it.

Copenhagen-mod.dk - download section

• Upvote 1

Great mod, but the fire seems to always be in the refinery, also, one of the open-house is glitched, I can't get a medical personnel to enter the building when there was a medical call. Also, there should be some police calls out there and a bigger map, so that it will be more fun. Those are my ideas, thanks for reading.