Abu Bakaran

Winterberg Mod - call more than one same off-map unit

Hi everyone!! this is my very first post so i want to familiarize myself with everything here and btw i made my account just to ask this

although winterberg mod has many automation to ease gameplay, i still wanted to know how can i call more than one same unit off-map like the ASF yellow tow truck can. for example i can call 5 tow trucks but i can only call 1 GTLF bad berleburg  and i believe this also applies to many other vehicles including RTW Hagelstein and any other vehicles called off-map. 

if this requires modification i am ready because with the capability to call more than one off-map vehicles can be so much easier and i believe will not intefere with anything because they will return back to their far away base after all 

thank you very much!!! and btw if this causes adverse effects i am also ready

thanks again!

In that mod, the majority of the vehicles can only be called one at a time. Hagelstein for ex is a town in that area that only has one ambulance to give, so there is only one for it to give. The GTLF is a unique vehicle as well IIRC, so it only has one to send.

Some vehicles can be multi spawned, but they spawn different variants. The only ones I recall that can do these are the police cruisers and vans, the unmarked cars, tow trucks and one of the fire rigs for spawning dispatchers.

Modding Winterberg is very difficult and I would not recommend it. It involves a lot of script editing and and requires editing dozens of scripts. You would need to learn (and be good) at programming, and understand all the code they made.

• Upvote 1

Too hard.

To do that, you would need to find a way to tap into their main spawn code and edit that, then modify the algorithm for all other code (there are dozens, like equipment, sirens, parking, automated functions, call and dispatch) and then make each work with multi vehicles.

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

Too hard.

To do that, you would need to find a way to tap into their main spawn code and edit that, then modify the algorithm for all other code (there are dozens, like equipment, sirens, parking, automated functions, call and dispatch) and then make each work with multi vehicles.

ah yes, so what i need to mess around is all in the "scripts" of winterberg mod, yes? about the main spawn code i found it its taikapalo.ydin.script i think

yes it is the script, now some more messing around and i believe i will get it right thank you very much itchboy! lets keep this open so i can give updates or if there is anyone who already figured this out  

thank you again!!