carli96

[New Creek - Project] Download, News, Information

Today we uploaded the latest version 0.0.8
Because of less time we weren't able to develope a lot of new things, but we tried hard to implement some interesting stuff.

Spoiler

fixed: missing bluelight on the top of the ladder
fixed: crash caused by the AMS-logic (advanced medical system)
added: Peterbilt-truck with a crane implemented and usable (RD_Saarland, Hoppah)
added: new icons
added: more units can be placed by command
added: new allocation of equipment on the vehicles
added: original campagn and original freeplay can be played with all units known from New Creek
added: new models for paramedics
added: one paramedic can be seperated from the stretcher and can be used as a doctor
added: ongoing development of the map

We hope you enjoy the new patch we're looking forward to you comments.

To see all new development  immediately, subscribe our facebook-page

I am having issues installing this mod in general. Im using steam on PC. When I run the application and drag the zip folder into the 'mods' window; I let it run through and when I load the game, nothing. I created a 'mods' folder in steamapps/common/emergency5 and dropped everything in there from the zip file and nothing... help?

hey misha,

In order to use our New Creek Modification you must update your game to the version 3.0.2 otherwise our plugins dont work and several issues appear.

The version 0.0.8 can be found here:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2610-new-creek-project-0-0-8/

you can manually download the Patches for your dic version of EM5 here

https://www.world-of-emergency.com/patch

how do you install this mod?

I figured it out. Great mod, but I think you should make sure the action buttons are a little more consistent, for example (may not be accurate but is an example) I'll press R on the Rescue truck for them to drive back to the station, then I'll press R on the Engine and instead of driving back to the station it will make them get out of the vehicle.

I figured it out. Great mod, but I think you should make sure the action buttons are a little more consistent, for example (may not be accurate but is an example) I'll press R on the Rescue truck for them to drive back to the station, then I'll press R on the Engine and instead of driving back to the station it will make them get out of the vehicle.

yes, we should have a look into that. The problem you are telling us isnt too easy to solve because we can only add new commands but not assign them a Hotkey, that's automaticly done by the game but we'll have a look and see if it is fixable.

Hello I have seen the video's on you tube they look good but have your lighter watch the slow radiation on the lights will put lag on the game. better to go with a faster speed strobes 93/99 less lag good luck. 

Great idea