Mark Flamerine Curley

Coroner to hospital?

May I ask if ti is possible for coroners to go to the hospital instead of off the map to end a callout/ drop off the person.

I am asking this mainly because of the fact that when I play em4, I like to keep the coroner on the map but stationed near the hospital for convenience purposes and I want to save money in the game by doing so.

Keep this in mind that I am asking in general so for any mod not just a specific one

Its possible, but the ToHospital script needs a major edit. Specifically, it needs to make the medics exit the vehicle, dump the patient, go back to the vehicle and fetch the patient, and then repeat until there are no more patients. It will require making a few loops in the code and a new segment to the code but its doable.

Medics referring to the Em4 ped models that carry the stretcher. Both the medics and coroners are just the same model but textured differently. They work the same way as each other. The difference lies in the vehicle type. A default ambulance is programmed as an RTW type vehicle. A coroner van often appears as an ITW. If a coroner van can be edited to be an RTW and carry one patient at a time, I see no issue why you cant just assign it the same 'toHospital' command as every other ambulance for the living.