Bunns

Unit missing the "Return to station button"

On 11/22/2016 at 10:51 PM, Bunns said:

Hi! I've noticed while playing the Brooklyn BOF v1.5 that ladder 123, engine 234, and battalion 38 are all missing the option to return to station. Thanks for reading!

I can't recal whether or not those units actually belong in a station, however...if you click through the speed adjustment commands for the units, a return to station command should pop into your command window. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

On 23/11/2016 at 3:51 AM, Bunns said:

Hi! I've noticed while playing the Brooklyn BOF v1.5 that ladder 123, engine 234, and battalion 38 are all missing the option to return to station. Thanks for reading!

If ladder 123 is not the tower ladder ten these vehicles dont belong at a station and would have to be sent off the map

• Upvote 1

I can't recal whether or not those units actually belong in a station, however...if you click through the speed adjustment commands for the units, a return to station command should pop into your command window. Hope this helps!

If ladder 123 is not the tower ladder ten these vehicles dont belong at a station and would have to be sent off the map

Thank you for your replies!! They definitely do belong in a station. What are the speed adjustment commands? Thanks!

7 hours ago, Bunns said:

Thank you for your replies!! They definitely do belong in a station. What are the speed adjustment commands? Thanks!

Speed adjustments control the speed that the unit will go

• Upvote 1