Dalton Morgan

British Counties Mod

So i decided instead of working on private versions of London Modification And the Kent Modification i will be working on something that i have been told is interesting to alot of players it will include multiple maps over time for some counties also units from all areas including Police fire service Ambulance service and technical services which will have alot of Highways units to go with a highways map this will be a very long winded project taking alot of time with custom buildings but i will post updates when i can and am also welcoming any feed back and ideas i will create a poll shortly to what county i should start first 

The First Planned Release Will include Cumbria Ad Local Forces These will be released as a full Modification and when im finished with most of the counties there will be a Joint Counties Modification 

Confirmed To Be Released 

To Be Release

DLC/Update 1:Cumbria Forces

DLC/Update 2:Northamptonshire 

DLC/Update 3:To Be Confirmed Based On Resaults From Polls

Thanks For Reading

Captainmorgan

Yeah i am planning to get as many done maybe release as updates so you dont have to have the ones you dont want alot of the vehicles included will be pulled from the latest avalible fleet list for all services in the county but will add vehicles that people can show me being used by said force