ModCentralModTeam

IDEAS FOR MODS

welcome all to my forum, im the admin for Emergency mod team, we are mod team for em4 ( 911 first responders ) we are currently taking ideas for mods for the game at this time. if you have any ideas for mods or mods you would like to see created feel free to leave them below in the comments keep in mind we will only be doing mods for the united states. We will be taking ideas until Friday morning for then we will choose a mod from what has been commented. hope to hear some good ideas.

5 hours ago, PJJW said:

Hey!

I had a cool idea a special US Secret service Mod based around Washington DC?

The Mod would include Agents and presidential guards as well as key members of the house (First Lady ect)

There could be events like gate breach, medical emergency or bomb type thing!

@EmergencyModTeam

we  target more or less free mode modding although we would not be able to do anything of that nature although we could make a Washinton DC modification with DC units which would include secret service. would that be something you would like to see is a DC modification ?

45 minutes ago, Rlizard said:

Whatever mod you make, try and make it original not just some reskin of Mayberry.

the mods we will be making will be based off of mayberry or bushton files although the map will be revamped along with mostly everything else changed, do you have a mod you would like to see made ?

32 minutes ago, Fred03 said:

I'm bias of course but I still think a mod set somewhere like Yellowstone or Yosemite would be a a nice change.

thanks for the idea it will be put under the suggestions 

A realistic one. 

The issues I have with Mayberry/bushton is there's a ton of on map units and stations. Realsitcily there should only be 2 fire stations (max) with 3 engine companies (max). Plus a some support units a rescue, booster utility and command. 

Get rid of the the police units and go with chevy or dodge to many mods have fords (crown Vic, explorer (utility), interceptor (taurus). Add a real PD supervisor (not just some car that says supervisor that Mayberry/bushton did).    

If you want to make it harder only have 1 EMS box (ALS) and 1 First responder car (ALS) with only BLS mutual aid. 

Thats what i would like to see in a mod. I could careless what it's called. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Rlizard said:

A realistic one. 

The issues I have with Mayberry/bushton is there's a ton of on map units and stations. Realsitcily there should only be 2 fire stations (max) with 3 engine companies (max). Plus a some support units a rescue, booster utility and command. 

Get rid of the the police units and go with chevy or dodge to many mods have fords (crown Vic, explorer (utility), interceptor (taurus). Add a real PD supervisor (not just some car that says supervisor that Mayberry/bushton did).    

If you want to make it harder only have 1 EMS box (ALS) and 1 First responder car (ALS) with only BLS mutual aid. 

i agree on most of what you said that i could have to disagree on is all the Taurus police vehicles and etc.. that is  what most police departments have now days and what ever we do with the mod will be based off of the location that was choose. and for the realism that is our main goal to make it as realistic as possible although there are certain things we could not change due to files

24 minutes ago, EmergencyModTeam said:

i agree on most of what you said that i could have to disagree on is all the Taurus police vehicles and etc.. that is  what most police departments have now days and what ever we do with the mod will be based off of the location that was choose. and for the realism that is our main goal to make it as realistic as possible although there are certain things we could not change due to files

If you need a location do something original that fits the map. Mayberry map is more forestry area with possibly a up and coming  Community. I can name a ton of communities like that near or around Houston Texas (like the area where my Volunteer station is). But then again I'm going to be biased. 

As for the Taurus comment fact ford sold 2x as many explorers (utilities) then the interceptors. (Roughly 60,000 utilities compared to 30,000) That's why they got the face lift first. If you live in up north or on the east coast of the u.s. you'd say that's what depts are switching too. But I can name a ton of depts that went with the Tahoe and or chargers (Houston, Dallas, Chicago, CHP, Texas DPS) But I don't want to argue. 

(Note I only said change up police vehicles because a ton of mods already use Ford's.)  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rlizard said:

A realistic one. 

then you will like Hellam

10 hours ago, Rlizard said:

If you need a location do something original that fits the map. Mayberry map is more forestry area with possibly a up and coming  Community. I can name a ton of communities like that near or around Houston Texas (like the area where my Volunteer station is). But then again I'm going to be biased. 

As for the Taurus comment fact ford sold 2x as many explorers (utilities) then the interceptors. (Roughly 60,000 utilities compared to 30,000) That's why they got the face lift first. If you live in up north or on the east coast of the u.s. you'd say that's what depts are switching too. But I can name a ton of depts that went with the Tahoe and or chargers (Houston, Dallas, Chicago, CHP, Texas DPS) But I don't want to argue. 

(Note I only said change up police vehicles because a ton of mods already use Ford's.)  

oh ok i understand ya know and you dont have to be bias i want you guys to give me new ideas for mods so if you want to see a mod have a texas setting name a place. and also i was unaware that alot of police departments out west where changing to those types of vehicles.

23 minutes ago, Emergencymodteam said:

oh ok i understand ya know and you dont have to be bias i want you guys to give me new ideas for mods so if you want to see a mod have a texas setting name a place. and also i was unaware that alot of police departments out west where changing to those types of vehicles.

Texas city (3 fire stations paid dept, 3 engines, ladder 3-4 medic boxs only man 3 boxs the last one only called if needed a brush truck 1 Command unit) local PD Texas city police

(Getting new station next year)

population less then 50,000

san Leon TX ( in unincorporated Community  with 1 volunteer fire dept with 2 engine 1  reserve engine, f-550 rescue, booster (brush truck), command and 1 first responder truck. EMS (county)  (1 ALS unit) is in the next town over. Local sheriff office 

(next year first responder car being replaced with F-550 and and a new engine most likely tanker pumper)

population 5000

baycliff Texas (next to san Leon) 1sation (volunteer) with 1 rescue engine, 1 normal engine; 1 command, 1 utility, 1 former first responder car (someone got in trouble) EMS the same als that san Leon uses. Sheriff office

(Getting new brush truck this year and maybe a quint next year)

Populaton less then 10000

Theres a ton more in this  County  similar to these areas (19 in total) and then theirs like 50 in the other County. Let me know if you need more places/ideas.

43 minutes ago, Rlizard said:

Texas city (3 fire stations paid dept, 3 engines, ladder 3-4 medic boxs only man 3 boxs the last one only called if needed a brush truck 1 Command unit) local PD Texas city police

(Getting new station next year)

population less then 50,000

san Leon TX ( in unincorporated Community  with 1 volunteer fire dept with 2 engine 1  reserve engine, f-550 rescue, booster (brush truck), command and 1 first responder truck. EMS (county)  (1 ALS unit) is in the next town over. Local sheriff office 

(next year first responder car being replaced with F-550 and and a new engine most likely tanker pumper)

population 5000

baycliff Texas (next to san Leon) 1sation (volunteer) with 1 rescue engine, 1 normal engine; 1 command, 1 utility, 1 former first responder car (someone got in trouble) EMS the same als that san Leon uses. Sheriff office

(Getting new brush truck this year and maybe a quint next year)

Populaton less then 10000

Theres a ton more in this  County  similar to these areas (19 in total) and then theirs like 50 in the other County. Let me know if you need more places/ideas.

i think those will cover it, i can put them all in for suggestion, although do you have one you would prefer the most ? out of the 3 ? 

Depends on how much work you want to put into it. 

If you go with san Leon I'll be on your ass about getting things correct (1 station (I'm ok with 2 but they better be the northwest one and the central one). Engine 1 is like 2006ish spartan gladiator with evolution front end which there's no skin for it (that I know of). And a ton more stuff that I'd want to see correct.

baycliff, would be easy to make because they only use pierces and fords (and 1 Tahoe). 

Texas city is the least I care about getting correct (as long as the numbering is correct) this is all the most simllair to Bushton units wise so in theory it's only a reskin with new events. 

Up up to you honestly your going to be making it I'll just be playing it. 

Also these 3 depts I know very well because I volunteer at one of them, the other is our "sister station" and main mutual aid unit. The other Provides mutral aid EMS and 1/4 of my dept works there full time.

45 minutes ago, Rlizard said:

Depends on how much work you want to put into it. 

If you go with san Leon I'll be on your ass about getting things correct (1 station (I'm ok with 2 but they better be the northwest one and the central one). Engine 1 is like 2006ish spartan gladiator with evolution front end which there's no skin for it (that I know of). And a ton more stuff that I'd want to see correct.

baycliff, would be easy to make because they only use pierces and fords (and 1 Tahoe). 

Texas city is the least I care about getting correct (as long as the numbering is correct) this is all the most simllair to Bushton units wise so in theory it's only a reskin with new events. 

Up up to you honestly your going to be making it I'll just be playing it. 

Also these 3 depts I know very well because I volunteer at one of them, the other is our "sister station" and main mutual aid unit. The other Provides mutral aid EMS and 1/4 of my dept works there full time.

OK our team can mostly do anything to do with modding so i will go ahead and put the 3 places in with the rest of the suggestions 

2 hours ago, Emergencymodteam said:

yea i know although we like to make it as realistic as possible with actual location as many of the people that play the game like to play in their city

This, exactly!! I'd love to see a Boone County mod as that's where I live now but I'm really picky about realism too, lol. Des Moines or Ames would be neat to see too.

at this time folks the time has come for the ideas to come to a close. We would like to thank everyone for there amazing ideas as the next modification coming to em4 as many of you have gave ideas of locations where you live unfortunately we can only pick one. as we have all of them that have been given as ideas we want YOU to the decision makers. the next forum above will be setup as a poll of all the ideas that have been give, we would like everyone to vote on an idea although we can not force this but when voting please do not vote for you mod as that defeats the purpose. if you have given an idea please vote for a differant mod you would like to see. the poll will run until  11 PM. Sunday so get over and cast your vote now the decision is yours.