ModCentralModTeam

Henderson/ Frederick County MOD ( UPDATE )

as many of you know me and another person are currently working on a Henderson Nevada/ Frederick county VA cross mod. As we have made some great progress on Version 1.0 of the mod we are glad to announce that we are just over a quarter of the way done version 1.0. If you have not seen our other forum currently posted be sure to check it out as there are some pictures and additional info on the mod. although we are putting an updated post out due to some changes we have made for the mod, the mod will no longer be a sub mod of mayberry it will now be based of of Bushton mod 2.0, as there have been some question on that and concerns that people do not want to see a revamp of bushton or mayberry, we understand completely and we would like to ensure to everyone there will several things changed to make it its own unique mod. at this time all skins and lighting has been done 100 % and we will be posting pictures up with in the next upcoming weeks. our plans for Version 1.0 include re-skinning of all vehicles re doing lighting, some map editing and replacing some call outs with new ones. As that is our plan  currently it may be altered if necessary, as we will update you on that if that comes about, at this time the release date for the MOD is TBD. If you have any questions or comments feel free to answer them down below and we will replay to them as soon as possible. thanks all for the support and expect to hear from us soon.

Why have a 2.0 bushton mod,  I know there's a 2.7 version and I think a 3.0 bushton mod. (I have the most up to date version and I believe it is 3.0, if not it is 2.7)

Also there is a glitch with the ALS  intercept car. If you hit the to station command it crashes. It would be nice to have that fixed.