Liam Williams

London Mod V1.3 - Multiplayer Crash

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:14 PM, Liam Williams said:

Hi,

Me and friends have been working on an edited version of London Mod v1.3. We have managed to get the map and vehicles working in multiplayer. We just have one issue.

It will keep me in the game and crash my friends EM4's when loading into multiplayer.

All other mods work fine.

Please help us.

Liam

Firstly, you should NEVER distribute edited versions of the mod without permission to ANYONE. Finally if you haven't distributed them and made them yourselves it could be an issue that some one didn't have a certain file and you do..

• Downvote 1

On 13/11/2016 at 1:14 PM, Liam Williams said:

Hi,

Me and friends have been working on an edited version of London Mod v1.3. We have managed to get the map and vehicles working in multiplayer. We just have one issue.

It will keep me in the game and crash my friends EM4's when loading into multiplayer.

All other mods work fine.

Please help us.

Liam

Are you both using the exact same file as each other or did one of you make slight changes after you got it, also do you load the mod up as soon as Em4 loads up or do you load up another mod first, use the LA mod start menu icon to launch the game or go into free play and then try multiplayer?