mr matt5432123

SWAT 4 player models

Hello, I accidently found my good, old SWAT 4 gold edition box a few hours ago while cleaning my basement, I have no idea how it got down there but I've been looking for it for several years now and you should have seen my face when I saw it! (I'm a nut for old PC games) anyways, I popped it into my disk drive to see if it's work on windows 10 and it did! runs just like new. but the only problem I have with it is the old player models, does anyone know of some more realistic models for them? I tried looking but could only find skins. Any help is appreciated.

Still play SWAT 4 here, never gets old. I had a little search around and all I could find were skins and a graphic enhancement pack. While the GEP doesn't change the psychical models it does well to improve the look of the game. Other than those I don't think there are any around unfortunately.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:46 AM, Pottyscotty said:

Still play SWAT 4 here, never gets old. I had a little search around and all I could find were skins and a graphic enhancement pack. While the GEP doesn't change the psychical models it does well to improve the look of the game. Other than those I don't think there are any around unfortunately.

Thanks a lot! is this GEP on moddb.com?