SergeantTomlin

ZModeler Help

So I'm having some noob issues with vehicle modeling.

I've went through several tutorials, (Hoppah's modeling tutorial, itchboy's modeling a vehicle from scratch tutorial, and a YouTube tutorial that was in 240p and barely watchable.) 

However, I keep getting stuck when I find it time to model the other sides, the top, the trunk, and the front. 

For example, I'll use the Dodge Charger I've been modeling. (I've attached an image, though I'm not sure if I attached it properly) 

I've modeled the left side of the charger, leaving a gap for the door, which I'm going to model later (If I recall I'm supposed to leave spots for the doors).

What do I do now? (Pardon for my noob-osity, I'm extremely new to modeling.)  

Screenshot_28.png

Extrude the thing. Go into vertice mode and move the dots to form the side panel to form into the image on the upper left. My tutorial covers the process. This is what an extruded mesh should look like. Ive already UV mapped it but the lines should make the form much clearer.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

17 hours ago, itchboy said:

Extrude the thing. Go into vertice mode and move the dots to form the side panel to form into the image on the upper left. My tutorial covers the process. This is what an extruded mesh should look like. Ive already UV mapped it but the lines should make the form much clearer.

I can't seem to extrude properly. 

Did I model it incorrectly?