Nirvan Jonathan Baksh

EM4 LOS ANGLES CITY MOD

THIS IS A NEW MODIFICATION I AM PLANNING TO MAKE WHEN CHRISTMAS BREAK COME FOR ME WHICH IS THE 17TH OF DECEMBER......THE MOD IS GOING TO BE CALL LOS ANGLES CITY MOD  WHICH IS BASED IN LA......THE MODIFICATION WILL HAVE A NEW MAP AND NEW VEHICLES MODEL USING Z MODELER ,NEW LIGHTS AND HOPEFULLY NEW SIRENS ..............WANT TO SEE UPDATES ON FB LIKE ME ON FB AT:https://www.facebook.com/Tom-90-modding-281398585561897/ FOR UPDATES

31 minutes ago, army*fire said:

What is the big deal about it being in caps? Some people naturally type like that and/or helps them see better....

Its in the terms of service:

Double posting, miss-usage of the font sizes and caps-lock writing is not tolerated and will result in a warning.

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2016 at 5:06 AM, 59955_1453496446 said:

will there be good Forestry units and area

yeah might be

On 10/3/2016 at 9:49 AM, Nirvan Jonathan Baksh said:

This is going to be a new modification for em4 .....The mod is going to be bassed of LA but will have a new map and new units and also have new lights....Want to see all my em4 modding,like me on fb at https://www.facebook.com/Tom-90-modding-281398585561897/ 

On 10/6/2016 at 5:06 AM, 59955_1453496446 said:

will there be good Forestry units and area

yeah might

On 10/6/2016 at 7:54 AM, itchboy said:

When you made an account to this website, you agreed to the terms of service.

yeah

guys i just want to say im sorry for righting in caps

On 10/6/2016 at 3:17 AM, army*fire said:

just stop it

On 10/6/2016 at 3:40 AM, FTFD286 said:

That's the rule so get over it.

sorry

On 10/3/2016 at 1:30 PM, itchboy said:

Please refrain from typing in all caps.

dude can i test out the new city of angles mod that u made to please i will keep it privite i promiss

4 hours ago, Nirvan Jonathan Baksh said:

dude can i test out the new city of angles mod that u made to please i will keep it privite i promiss

No.

Also I'm giving you another verbal warning for making 5 consecutive posts. Double posting is against site rules. Quintuple posting is just an insult to everyone here.

Ive made the effort of merging your posts. Make sure I never have to do that again please.

I'd also like to remind everyone else to please keep it clean and on topic in here.

• Upvote 1