Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
dbeehler

Greeley County Modification (slowish WIP)

5 hours ago, dbeehler said:

I am making a decision about the mod at this time. No more custon models at this time (besides the ladder) im dont want to model the suburban. Im spending 90℅ of my time modeling it. And i could be doing other productive things. Im not getting anywhere with the model right now. Until i get a playable mod i will be using other peoples models until i get a playable mod.

Don't worry a lot of mods use the same models. Just remember if you want to public release it make sure to get the credits. 

So what will the chiefs be driving?  

10 hours ago, dbeehler said:

Chief 2 will have the jeep for now. Not sure about chief 1. Probably a explorer.

I would suggest an expedition (the one in Mayberry could work) most Chiefs like bigger trucks so they can carry there gear.  

What is is the Pd going to drive? 

2 hours ago, dbeehler said:

im back in town. most will be crown vics. not sure otherwise

if this is a rural setting maybe some awd/4wd drives, explorers, tahoes, etc. 

28 minutes ago, Rlizard said:

if this is a rural setting maybe some awd/4wd drives, explorers, tahoes, etc. 

yeah. well anyway.

got ladder 1 done. i cant get the superstructures ingame to work quite right. *cough cough* *help*

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2016 at 3:11 PM, dbeehler said:

yeah. well anyway.

got ladder 1 done. i cant get the superstructures ingame to work quite right. *cough cough* *help*

PM me, I know how, but hard to explain

3 hours ago, boyscoutews said:

PM me, I know how, but hard to explain

i got it working ingame. thanks much. also, some WIP screenshots of the map and ladder in action.

PS: does anyone know how to fix the animation for the ladder?

20161010202615_1.jpg

20161010202630_1.jpg

20161010202640_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Not bad, I really like the ladder.

I hope EMS is en route for that down firefighter.

Is this mod going to use realistic water script?

9 hours ago, Rlizard said:

Not bad, I really like the ladder.

I hope EMS is en route for that down firefighter.

Is this mod going to use realistic water script?

Yes

made some map edits. I thought about, and got some insight from the montana map to get rid of the big buildings like in the last pics. all "mayberry" models are place holders!!!!

20161011195816_1.jpg

20161011195757_1.jpg

20161011195803_1.jpg

20161011195806_1.jpg

20161011195812_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, dbeehler said:

made some map edits. I thought about, and got some insight from the montana map to get rid of the big buildings like in the last pics. all "mayberry" models are place holders!!!!

I really like the look of everything here. I think that Pickup would look amazing with a bed cap on it. You could add some little things to the roads and stuff to make it look like its old and run down, Little bumps and pot holes.

52 minutes ago, boyscoutews said:

I really like the look of everything here. I think that Pickup would look amazing with a bed cap on it. You could add some little things to the roads and stuff to make it look like its old and run down, Little bumps and pot holes.

thanks. i already tried my hand at modeling, so unless i find a truck with a topper it will stay how it is. im not going to make one as of now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dbeehler said:

thanks. i already tried my hand at modeling, so unless i find a truck with a topper it will stay how it is. im not going to make one as of now.

Montana has an F-150 with a bed cap on it

4 minutes ago, boyscoutews said:

Montana has an F-150 with a bed cap on it

i think the truck pictured is a 350/250 ill look, and maybe put the topper on the truck.

7 minutes ago, dbeehler said:

i think the truck pictured is a 350/250 ill look, and maybe put the topper on the truck.

Yeah The mayberry is a F-350, but idk if u could scale it up or something

1 minute ago, dbeehler said:

im not replacing it, just havent skinned it. i gave up on the jeep that sh*t pissed me off.

Lol, good to know I'm glad the dept is finally somewhat modernizing.