dbeehler

Greeley County Modification (slowish WIP)

I have been working on the mod. It is turning into "ill work on it when i feel like it" kind of thing. ive changed ALOT of the units around, ill skin them and give you guys some screens in the next coming days!

On 10/15/2016 at 7:33 PM, 59955_1453496446 said:

how did you get the texture in the editer

Also if you want help, what do you need?

1 hour ago, dbeehler said:

I have been working on the mod. It is turning into "ill work on it when i feel like it" kind of thing. ive changed ALOT of the units around, ill skin them and give you guys some screens in the next coming days!

Also if you want help, what do you need?

Looking forward to it, are you still going with the white with blue striping?

Ā 

pretty big update today! iive changed some background on Brightmoor. They now will have a tourist atraction. Golfing! The history behind it comes down to the founder of the town loved the sport, and built a club around it and invited his friends to come play. This made the area grow and eventually made the town. The townspeople still follow the tradition, and the golf club is growing! The Emergency Services are going to have to keep on their toes now!

In other news I have re skinned the apparatus. White/Red is the new color scheme. Station 1 is complete (going to add minor details). (little secret. On ladder 1 "Big Bubba II" is a reference to my cities ladder 1. its nickname isĀ "bubba II")

I have decided to add a new station, with the new gold course. It is simply a rescue house. thats all! Hope you enjoy the screenshots!

credits for models-

Engine 1- Montana Mod teamĀ (skin by me)

Ladder 1- Mayberry Mod teamĀ (skin by me)

Chief 1- Mayberry Mod team (skin by me)

Ā 

PS: Chief 1 is showing off the "thin red line" flag on the tailgate

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

20161019184722_1.jpg

20161019184743_1.jpg

20161019184809_1.jpg

20161019185359_1.jpg

20161019185405_1.jpg

20161019185415_1.jpg

20161019185422_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Reminder to add credits to your images. At minimum, include the 'main attraction' vehicle that is being showcased. Person units as well should follow the same rules.

Ah yes, sorry will do that.

Ā 

5 hours ago, boyscoutews said:

Looks really really good

Thanks, are you the person behund Camden mod?

I think i got (alot) done today. No unit work, but (alot) of map work. I got all the streets done for the Emergency vehicles. its a small but big step, i have already come across some roads that dont work, and they will be fixed. But its an early stage, and now the mod is more playable. Its getting ever so close to becoming "good"

oh yes! Have already done that, thanks. I thought you were saying I was raging in my other post.

12 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Regarding 'raging' I'm referring to the fact that it will piss you off once it starts going wrong, so make sure you name every street so you know which one came first, etc.

Ā 

This will be the last update for a while, ill make a facebook page soon. atm I lost my "em4 kick" so i wont be working on the mod. ItĀ ISNTĀ being scrapped, just taking a break. Ill be back in a couple weeks, unless i wont because of the holidays. I get random kicks to mod and play em4, so once one of them come ill be back on it.

Ā 

Thanks, Dbeehler

• Upvote 2

This may be a little late to give a suggestion for a chiefs vehicle, but one thing I have been seeing more and more recently is unmarked chief cars or slick-top chief cars. (Something like the vehicles below).Ā As for the vehicle model having an Expedition like you have is a very nice touch.

EC9.jpg

unmarked9.png

• Upvote 1