dbeehler

Greeley County Modification (slowish WIP)

5 hours ago, dbeehler said:

I am making a decision about the mod at this time. No more custon models at this time (besides the ladder) im dont want to model the suburban. Im spending 90℅ of my time modeling it. And i could be doing other productive things. Im not getting anywhere with the model right now. Until i get a playable mod i will be using other peoples models until i get a playable mod.

Don't worry a lot of mods use the same models. Just remember if you want to public release it make sure to get the credits. 

So what will the chiefs be driving?  

10 hours ago, dbeehler said:

Chief 2 will have the jeep for now. Not sure about chief 1. Probably a explorer.

I would suggest an expedition (the one in Mayberry could work) most Chiefs like bigger trucks so they can carry there gear.  

What is is the Pd going to drive? 

13 hours ago, dbeehler said:

made some map edits. I thought about, and got some insight from the montana map to get rid of the big buildings like in the last pics. all "mayberry" models are place holders!!!!

I really like the look of everything here. I think that Pickup would look amazing with a bed cap on it. You could add some little things to the roads and stuff to make it look like its old and run down, Little bumps and pot holes.

52 minutes ago, boyscoutews said:

I really like the look of everything here. I think that Pickup would look amazing with a bed cap on it. You could add some little things to the roads and stuff to make it look like its old and run down, Little bumps and pot holes.

thanks. i already tried my hand at modeling, so unless i find a truck with a topper it will stay how it is. im not going to make one as of now.

• Upvote 1